Relocation From OH to CA

6 Replies

Hi Everyone

I am moving to CA in about 2-3months timeframe. (Victorville - San Bernardino Area) I wonder if you know a good realtor ( I am planing to buy a duplex or a SFH) also, do you know a good local branch such as credit union where I can get my financing. I am thinking to get from Ohio (the financing) but I am open to explore the CA rates too.

Please let me know!

Thank you!

@Isaac Gallardo

Hey Issac,

I’m a local investor in Victorville. Feel free to shoot me a DM and I can give you my top 3-5 realtors in the area to choose from. In terms of local credit unions, I’m not familiar with many but can also give you a couple lenders I use. Feel free to PM me. I am very rarely checking the PM’s on here. Only when I get keyword notifications!

Respectfully,

Ethan

Originally posted by @Ethan G Stine :

@Isaac Gallardo

Hey Isaac,

I’m a local investor in Victorville. Feel free to shoot me a DM and I can give you my top 3-5 realtors in the area to choose from. In terms of local credit unions, I’m not familiar with many but can also give you a couple lenders I use. Feel free to PM me. I am very rarely checking the PM’s on here. Only when I get keyword notifications!

Respectfully,

Ethan

Hey Ethan,

Thank you for reaching out. Glad that you could help me. I will be getting in contact soon.

@Isaac Gallardo just saw this, I'm based outside of that area but still in SoCal however have a some good lenders and also a couple realtors in that area that could help out. Shoot me a DM if you do not have a good realtor to link up with up there. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you