Sifting for good deals

6 Replies

location does not matter. Motivation does not discriminate.

You need to focus on positioning yourself where the motivated sellers are and simply wait for them to arrive.

This is done through SEO.

There truly are no better leads regardless what anyone claims.

Example, we bought a house for 10 dollars while the ARV is $250K.

I know it is very hard for people to comprehand or visualize the extent of deals we are generating 100% free and that is why I usually ad pictures and screenshots with my posts in an attempt to inspire and show what is possible.

Believe it or not this happens all-the-time.... usually just not to one person. But what if you get ALL the leads in your area? What if you can cherry-pick from a ton of lads and only pick out the best ones? Then something very magical happens!

You get amazing deals... all the time.

I am not just talking out of my but.

We generate a ton of crazy good deals all the time through our website organically completely free. And I feel like everyone should be able to do this. Generate your own leads, no need to pay for leads. Not a good model if you asked me.

The thing is although everyone is afraid of SEO, it is extremely easy. You don't need to pay anyone for ranking your site #1. You honstly can do it yourself.

And to wet your appetite...

Anyone and everyone can get this for free if only they tried and do it right. Just don't listen to anyone for SEO advise especially not the "experts" They are ALL friggin wrong! The way I do it goes against what everyone is saying and we rock lead generation!

If you want to know how we do it, just reply and I will give directions as best as I can.

Good luck man!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you