Kiyosaki podcast audio cut

4 Replies

On episode 500 at about 63:30 Kiyosaki is asked, "what's your hobbies?" and his response was "I'm a politically incorrect hunter" ... Then the audio was cut. Has anyone other than Brandon/David heard what his response was to that question? 

@Kevin Mosier  

I think by "politically incorrect hunter" he either meant that he seeks out politically incorrect ideas or that he likes sharing politically incorrect ideas. He explains later that he likes listening to ideas that don't match his own.  Kiyosaki talks about three sides of a coin, head, tails and the edge. He talks about standing on the edge to get the best perspective/intelligence. 

The only way to grow intellectually is listening to ideas that don't match your existing world view. The reason Kiyosaki is controversial is because he challenges people's thinking. That makes people uncomfortable, but it can also shift your mindset.

Originally posted by @Kris L. :

@Kevin Mosier

My question was,

Is it politically incorrect to be a hunter,

Or…

Is Robert saying he hunts the politically incorrect?

In his blog, interviews and Youtube channel, he continually talks about politically incorrect ideas and challenging peoples thinking. I have never heard him talk about being an actual hunter. Based on that, it is fair to say he is talking about politically incorrect thoughts. My guess is he explained it in the edited out commentary that followed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you