Living in my car and currently studying for real estate

3 Replies

I had some stuff going on at home and had to leave but it’s okay i know life happens and I’m handling it very well. I’m just looking for some advice to get out of this situation I’m in?

First, get any job you can. Every fast food place in America is hiring right now. Get a place--even if it's just renting a bedroom--to live.

If real estate is the path you want to pursue, I'd consider what traits you have that would make you a good realtor. Read David Greene's book, "SOLD." It's not an easy job, but you can earn more as a realtor than most other occupations. There's also some natural synergy between being an investor and being a realtor. 

Many successful entrepreneurs have come from situations like yours...use it to fuel you. Best of luck!

Thank you Nicole I appreciate you giving me this advice. I have a retail job and a warehouse job  i have been working for a while. Just been saving up and taking care of my self i will go take a look at that book ! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you