• Miami, FL
Votes |
Selling a turnkey Residential/Commercial property in South Maine

Richard Libutti
  • Rental Property Investor / Director of Business Development
  • Miami, FL
Posted Mar 22 2023, 10:08

Hello all,

Looking for some guidance here as my bandwidth and localized market knowledge are somewhat limited as it relates to S. Maine.

Story:

I am selling a turnkey residential home with a detached indoor grow/garden. The property is in South Maine, roughly 11 acres (residential/commercial), and is zoned to have a business on site.

In short, the house is ideal for an owner/operator or someone looking to cashflow more than is typical with a standard renter due to the current setup. Above average rent returns are commonplace in this niche space.

Questions:

I am here for advice as to best practices to sell a hybrid property/business like this? 

I have a realtor, who has great traction in the local market, but they do not have a track record of selling a business -- which is the best route for me when selling (property/home + business) are more valuable sold together than if I sell the property/home and equipment separately. 

We are listing on the most popular related business sales sites and have seen some action there, but just wondering if reaching out to a business broker may be a worthy route to take? 

Also, could I list here, if so, what sub-forum would be most appropriate? 

Thanks in advance! 

Loading replies...