Sink hole advice need help

5 Replies

I need some advice on a property. This property I am looking at has a "active sink hole" is it something serious or just petty. Can the sink hole affect the house, affect insurance, and also is it worth putting in a offer taking a chance or let it go?

The property and info is below

http://centralrealty1.florida.remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/2151-wekiwa-oaks-dr-apopka-fl-32703-gid200004492592.html#detail/fullmode/photos/216978914/realestatehomesforsale/2151-wekiwa-oaks-dr-apopka-fl-32703-gid200004492592.html

@Logan Larochelle   There are very few problems I will outright avoid, if I can discount the offer enough and get it accepted. This is one of those. I would run, not walk. Too many unknowns and liabilities and they won't even let you look at it.

I agree with the others.

There's a reason why they suddenly dropped the price 35K - 31%, instead of in increments

yea I noticed the 35k drop, I was thinking maybe I can come in even lower, but it sounds like maybe a sink hole is nothing to take a chance in

@Logan Larochelle  Just in case you go ahead and make an offer I would have the property checked out

Before making a final commitment

Found these listed  on the internet

www.inspectionsandengineering.com/426floridasinkho....

www.inspectiondepot.com/ID/sinkhole.aspx

www.inspectionsandengineering.com/426floridasinkho....

Do not know anything about them  it's a start

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here