• Investor
  • La Habra, CA
Votes |
Advice and Tips on the Indianapolis Market

Mohammed W.
  • Investor
  • La Habra, CA
Posted Sep 2 2014, 12:47

Hi BP Community. I've been soaking up as much info. and advice on the site over the last 2 months in search of a good market to invest in. I've narrowed it down to Indianapolis based on the population and job growth figures, rent to price ratios and not too extreme weather. I live in CA, so this will be somewhat of a challenge. I've read nearly every post including the keyword Indianapolis and appreciate all the tips and advice everyone has shared. I have a few more questions I'd really appreciate if anyone with Indianapolis experience would share. 

1. Any recommendations for a good property manager willing to manage lower end rentals? My main concerns are integrity, good reporting and a fair price.

2. I'm told Perry and Franklin Townships are better areas to invest in, though inventory under $50k is limited. Anyone have success in Wayne and Warren Townships at a lower 20k-40k price point?

3. Any good handyman recommendations that can handle a rehab? Integrity and price being the most important factors.

4. Any general advice or tips on the Indianapolis market?

Thanks in advance for all guidance provided to all us newbies and relatively newbies. It's very much appreciated. 

Loading replies...