Wholesaling in Texas

1 Reply

I have a deal lined-up in Texas and but I'm not sure about the forms I need in other to complete the whole transaction.

I have an open option agreement form I'm going to use to get it under contract. 

What's confusing me is when it's time to assign it to someone else, do I need to get a TREC form? I'm not a licensed real estate person. And I'm doing this from California.

Also, do I have to do anything special for commercial properties?

I normally get a property under contract using a purchase and sale agreement, but Its to my understanding that as long as your contract is assignable you can use an assignment form such as 


But if you want to avoid assigning a contract you can always have the buyer and seller sign a purchase and sale agreement and perform a double closing. Hope this helps.