Votes
Scott Long
  • East Saint Louis, IL
Votes |
Valuable property

Scott Long
  • East Saint Louis, IL
Posted Nov 24 2015, 19:32

I have found a gem located in St. Louis, MO!

The owner is asking $175,000 because they don't want realtor commission to cut into their profit. They are willing to go down to around $150,000 for a cash buyer. 

I viewed the house and it is in almost immaculate shape. Houses around the area sell for around $140,000, but the other houses in the area don't have a garage attached to the property, a fenced in front and back yard, a master bedroom big enough to fit a king size bed with three dressers and a bathroom! There's also more room in all the other places of the home. 

The roof was replaced, tuck pointed, and shingled with 30 year in 2005. Two out of three bathrooms need new tile, the main bathroom just needs a good cleaning, other than that the plumbing and fixtures are great in all bathrooms. 

The floors are all hardwood, except one bedroom that has 5 year old carpet. The house walls are in good shape, but could use a little touch up paint in certain spots. 

The basement has a very solid foundation and doesn't leak. The floor is concrete with a calm blue paint and the walls are white. There are two big storage rooms, and a divider splinting the basement, which gives it a two room area to bring friends, and to have a workshop in the basement. There's also a sink by the washer and dryer hook up. 

This property is amazing, but I don't have the funds to buy it. I can't pay the mortgage till I can find a buyer, nor have the confidence to get a hard money loan or wholesale it. 

Any advice is much appreciated!

Scott Long 

Loading replies...