Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Miller
  • Wholesaler
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
App for iOS that I use to help find properties.

Ryan Miller
  • Wholesaler
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Apr 19 2016, 07:12

I hope this is the right sub forum for this, if not feel free to have it moved.  I also have no affiliation with this company, but for me it's a great tool.     The App is called LandGlide. My brother in law is a big hunter and always looking for new places to hunt, so he uses the app to see who owns land he wants to hunt on, and then calls the land owner to see if he can lease it. 

I'd also like to point out, that this might not work in your county, but in DFW it's worked in all the counties I've tried it in.  It uses GPS to find your position, then you can scroll over a house and the address will pop up.   That helps me, because I can see the house number on the home and match it up in LandGlide.   After you select it , it gives you some basic info on the house, but then (and this is my favorite part) it will take you right to the CAD page.     For me it's a huge time saver.  I used to write down address as I was driving, or take a voice memo.  Now I can just open the app, get to the CAD page, and it will open each one in a different tab in Safari.   

The ratings on this app are awful, to me it seems this is because it's $9.99 a month. For me that's not a big deal as it's a business expense, and saves me a lot of time.  The app works well, it's fast, and it's never crashed on me.  The first 30 days are free as well, and if you stop using it, from what I can tell you don't have to cancel the monthly because it has you renew only when you open it. 

Here are a couple of screen shots. I blocked out the owners name, that's not how it shows up on the app. 

Loading replies...