• Realtor
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Looking ot invest out of state in Spring Hill, TN

Derek Okahashi
  • Realtor
  • Mililani, HI
Posted Apr 27 2017, 13:57

Aloha everyone. I have pivoted and am looking to invest out of state. I am really looking on feedback regarding the Spring Hill area of Tennessee. I'd love to stay in Williamson County but am open to Maury as long as I'm in a better area and keep my chance of responsible tenants on the higher side (I know there are no guarantees). I also am evaluating town homes and condos in the area vs. SFH's for rental demand and CCR. I've been doing my own research and am reading in between the lines a bit.

Why out of state? I am in Northern California and don't have the capital or the guts to invest here. I also plan to move sometime in the next 5 years so my local investment would become long distance anyway. My parents have been in Spring Hill for about 11 years and I have them as well as a small network of friends from visiting and networking through a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu company I used to own. I feel as comfortable assessing that market as I do my local one, except the stakes and cost to play are much lower.

Any advice, connections, and any other info is greatly appreciated.

Loading replies...