• Rental Property Investor
  • NC and GA
Votes |
Feedback Requested on Owner Finance Offer in Oklahoma - $160K SFR

Jomondre Frink
  • Rental Property Investor
  • NC and GA
Posted Oct 16 2018, 10:43

BP Family...this is my first post and I must say I'm impressed with this platform. Looking forward to networking and learning from and sharing with you all. I'm already deep into a few podcasts and on my second Bigger Pockets book.

I'm in Atlanta, GA and I'm looking to make a seller finance offer on a property in Moore, OK. Owners are a couple going through a divorce unfortunately and have tried to sell their property traditionally with an agent for about a year now with no success. I'll be speaking with them soon to understand the financials and confirm their goals with the sale...which previously was to get rid of the property and any ties to each other.

As time has passed, their stance on solutions that they would accept to help solve their problem potentially has changed. So here are some numbers and strategies I'm thinking about exploring. I thought I'd post this to get feedback from the community. 

List price: $155k  Zestimate: $160k Rental Estimates: $1000-1200

Offer Strategy 1: Subject To (depending on what I find out about underlying debt, payment and willingness to keep mortgage in their name)

Offer Strategy 2: Lease Option (with right to sublet)

Offer Strategy 3: Wrap Mortgage (then after seasoning connect them with a note purchaser if the wrap could be setup in a marketable way where this works for the seller and note buyer)

Thoughts? Recommendations? 

Loading replies...