• Burien, WA
Votes |
Calc Help. Looking for Errors, Seattle fixer, Brrrr

Robert McAleer
  • Contractor
  • Burien, WA
Posted Jul 16 2019, 05:47

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

Hello and thank you for your time looking this over. I think I may be way off on this. First house run through the Calc and I am totally learning. I know this needs pictures, inside walk through to really get anywhere. I dont have access to inside and just wanted to rough this in to see how bad or good this deal might be before diving in deeper. 

This house looks straight and solid with several additions but exterior it looks good (design) needs full exterior paint and finish and noticed extreme little physical repair. main house 2600' garage and adu 500' and additional 250' storage building.

neighbors have been in the house and kept it secure from homeless and drugs. they say it is not torn out but the old lady never updated anything. (old widow house past away) this may be a nob and tube house in my area that is not grounded. our neighborhood age and my guess on this house I would plan a remodel that allowed me new plumbing and electrical. (my house ran me $15,000 for this) Roofs are 3 tab I estimate 25% life left maybe 8-10 years if maintained. house needs a couple windows. 

Yard- full over grown but clean out black berries and restore lawn. (basic)

Thanks for being willing to show me my faults in this. Tax value is correct but pretty much most of the figures are really free hand based on all that Brandon Turner post cast education. ( Tarl Yarber ?)

Respectfully:

Robert McAleer.

Loading replies...