Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Steffy Tschida
Votes |
Can there be 2 parcels separate owners but both have my address

Steffy Tschida
Posted Feb 3 2020, 04:51

In 2010 I made an offer for cash on a home. AMT was 100k the Bank who was owner as it had been foreclosed on in 2009 came back with 105k I signed. Same day my Realtor called said I had to purchase an additional parcel be cause of an easement for 10k more. I didnt want to but wanted the home. So I signed for 115k okay 1st issue. They added another 10k to the 115k for the additional parcel. Total purchase 125k I missed this thinking it was closing costs and such. This is where the Title Company womt return my calls messages emails. The 2nd a d biggest mistake is that that 2nd Parcel is on the other side of a huge wash or creek. There was no easement and no access to this parcel but the bank made it the primary changing my purchase to APN#21172034/41819 N. CENTRAL Ave. As the address. Never saying the address parcel. Number except on the HUD report. Now comes to Parcel 3 of this property. Which is right next to mine but it stayed in the former owners name. But it had my address.! I thought it was the parcel I had to purchase but when I checked on it it was not. I. Called the Bank and asked if the owned it because I wanted to purchase it. They said No. They dont So I paid the taxes with CP liens and planned to foreclose. To obtain it. I told the wrong person . When I asked someone I had helped out to please look for another place as she was In my toy hauler. This wrong person told her I did not own the parcel my camper and alot of things were one. And she found a friend to buy it from the old owner who all of the sudden. Owed the bank 23k for it but had not been bei g billed. In 10 yrs. They rest is a devastating story with my personal possesion. And such. But I need to know. Now the title to that 3 parcel changed hands but still carry's my address. There was no split ever done. My realtor said the bank messed up on the foreclosure contact the title co. And get a real estate attorney right away. And then they quickly moved out of town. The description of the parcels has been changed. And like I said its impossible that the 2nd parcel have an easement. I do know the former owner filed for bankruptcy I. 2007 but it was dismissed before the foreclosure. I believe the bank was trying to not break the code of ant forclose if in bankrupcy but wanted to sell the house. So wouldnt the parcel that still has my address but is vacant be mine also? As they did add another 10k on top off the 105 plus acre 2 for 10l making it 125k. Also the former owner thought he lost the property in 2009 to the foreclosure. There was no billing for this 3rd parcel until the wrong person. Called them. And then a loan appeared WITH the same LOAN number as the foreclosed on mortgage and theb amount was an exact 23,500.

I was also ready to file for adverse Possession. Since it was 10yrs. and i.thought I purchased it an openly had a horse Rescue operating on it. And paying the taxes sometimes out right on it. Since this all occur I have had over 20k in merchandise for my business stolen. Things cut up burned and smashed A toy cage, A Permanent one back hoed down golg carts stolen. Machinery. And invesntiring. Theres  to much to list here.  And the police seems to know the new so called owner of that parcel and say it's a civil matter. 

Hiw do I find out if it is true what my Realtor said and the bank messed up on the foreclosure 12 yrs ago. And get my property back. Or the sale made right. ?

Loading replies...