• Real Estate Broker
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
STR Deal Analysis Help and Advise

KerryAnn Fuller Rainey
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Clearwater, FL
Posted Jul 17 2020, 17:57

I'm a Realtor, love what I do. Live in Clearwater near Clearwater Beach and other local beaches. I'm learning more about STR's and more clients are asking for it. My husband and I would also like to purchase investment properties and are considering STR also, especially something on the beach that we could eventually use ourselves. I found one for a client, I've been looking online at what going rents are, feel like I'm missing some information (It's also been a really long day and I'm not thinking clearly at this point.)

Seeing the rents online now I'm thinking instead of having a new pool put in at our home, we should purchase a condo in the same building... (we inherited two commercial office condo's that we are in the process of selling. Intend to put half away for future investment purchases, and use the other half to purchase a pool and newer used vehicle for him. That being said, he doesn't think we should make any investment purchases now since 1) COVID and 2) elections in Nov. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Loading replies...