Bigger pockets podcast

11 Replies

I have been listening to the BP Podcast for awhile and just hit episode 27.

I didn't want to miss info or base a decision on something that is now outdated.

Should I keep listening numerically, start at the end and listen backwards since so far the order hasn't seemed to matter, or some other order?

Why don't you listen to episode #28, then jump to most recent and work your way down as you move up. Honestly there's a lot of them so it really depends on where you're at in your journey. 

@Ryan Guffey you really can't go wrong whichever way you decide to go through them. I do find the more more recent episodes are nice cause speak directly about how coranavirus is or is not playing a role in how they're currently investing. So I do think there's some value in tuning into the more recent podcasts sooner than later

@Ryan Guffey I would start from most recent and work backwards just because of relevance to current events. Also the lessons being taught don’t work sequentially anyway. The basics are spoken about and discussed all the time as are various alternative strategies. Whichever way you decide will work !

Make sure you check out the podcast web pages on biggerpockets website. It has all the important show notes, links, speakers' bio and contact info, etc. I would mix up most recent and earlier episodes without a giving order because their show is not ordered by topic. Some shows have a lot more useful info than others.

I would listen in order. It is a more enjoyable way to do it. Just be aware that the market has changed over the last few years. Don't have 2015 expectations in 2020. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you