Votes
Ryan Rutoskey
  • Nashville
Votes |
Tanger Outlets in Antioch

Ryan Rutoskey
  • Nashville
Posted May 23 2022, 09:10

I was reading about the Tanger Outlets ground breaking in Antioch, Tennessee outside of Nashville. I was wondering if there were any other large developments or developments in general that people are aware of going on around Nashville that will continue to bring in new growth and new jobs to the Area. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 23 2022, 11:26

All the exits right past Bell Rd (including) off 24 have huge growth going on. We may be talking about the same place but I noticed a Target and quite a bit of new condos/luxury apartments going up in that area. I think that there is a decent high school (or decent for Nashville public schools) and public elementary school that may be pushing growth right there. There are also some larger plots/homes that have zoning out that way. As a lot of the multi-zoned family lots are bought up and long-time locals are starting to get privvy to the values of their properties I think developers are just starting to push the radius out further and further. I also think that a lot of the newer folks moving here are less concerned about being in the city center than in the past. 

User Stats

Votes
Luka Milicevic
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Replied May 23 2022, 14:26

@Ryan Rutoskey

In terms of Antioch...there are too many developments to name that are going on out there. If you drive through the commercial areas of Antioch you will notice a ton of stuff popping up. You'll also notice residential areas have so many trees being cleared for new subdivisions and large multi fam. 

Nashville as whole...there are WAY too many developments to name. Go drive through downtown. There are too many cranes to even count. 

Asurion completed their building late last year

Amazon completed their first building late last year, and their second building support frame is up. 

Nashville yards is underway. 

Oracle has about 6 cranes up right now on Cowan st by top golf

Beaman and Subaru sold their lots and will have new stuff being built there over the next few years

YMCA sold their building and that will be the tallest building in TN once it's done

Amazon bought the old tennessean site and will have a distribution center there

The list goes on....

• Real Estate Agent Tennessee (#358883)

Middle TN Home Alliance Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Rutoskey
  • Nashville
Votes |
  • Nashville
Replied May 23 2022, 14:44
Quote from @Luka Milicevic:

@Ryan Rutoskey

In terms of Antioch...there are too many developments to name that are going on out there. If you drive through the commercial areas of Antioch you will notice a ton of stuff popping up. You'll also notice residential areas have so many trees being cleared for new subdivisions and large multi fam. 

Nashville as whole...there are WAY too many developments to name. Go drive through downtown. There are too many cranes to even count. 

Asurion completed their building late last year

Amazon completed their first building late last year, and their second building support frame is up. 

Nashville yards is underway. 

Oracle has about 6 cranes up right now on Cowan st by top golf

Beaman and Subaru sold their lots and will have new stuff being built there over the next few years

YMCA sold their building and that will be the tallest building in TN once it's done

Amazon bought the old tennessean site and will have a distribution center there

The list goes on....

Thanks for the response. Other than keeping up through local news or word of mouth is there a way or place to keep up with new developments in Nashville as they are occurring or being announced? 

User Stats

Votes
Luka Milicevic
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Replied May 23 2022, 19:43

@Ryan Rutoskey

Check out the Nashville biz journal online. That's a consistent resource that provides great updates. 

www.communityimpact.com for anything Franklin, Brentwood, Mboro related....

• Real Estate Agent Tennessee (#358883)

Middle TN Home Alliance Logo

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 24 2022, 03:22

Thanks for the response. Other than keeping up through local news or word of mouth is there a way or place to keep up with new developments in Nashville as they are occurring or being announced? 

I would also suggest following Nashville Now Next (www.nashvillenownext.com) on LinkedIn. This is a guy that has relationships with developers and he started it out as a blog, but he's turning it into a media company.

User Stats

Votes
Carissa Trent
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Nashville, TN
Replied Jun 9 2022, 12:21

I am aware of an entertainment center proposed  across 54 acres of land in the middle of Gallatin, Hendersonville, and unincorporated Sumner County on the corner of Shute Lane and Nashville Pike. The district would be called The Goat Farm, named after the area’s history. It’s a development proposal for 60,000 sq ft. of retail and restaurant space, a hotel with more than 100 rooms, residential capacity for about 130, and a 36,000 sq ft. indoor recreation venue with two indoor championship-style ice rinks, along with restaurants.

The developers, Old Hickory Hockey, LLC, will develop the ice rinks in partnership with the Nashville Predators, according to the senior project manager John Sexton's letter to the Gallatin Planning Commission.

However, I have not heard much about it since last year!