• Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati
Votes |
Most desirable investment locations

Alvin Roehr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati
Posted Jul 27 2022, 06:24

Doing a poll post on what people think are the TOP locations to buy investment properties In 2022 and why. Any and all input is appreciated! 
My ideas are: Silverton/Deer Park, eastern side of the city plenty of multi units, up and coming neighborhoods. 
Mount Adams- again another eastern part of town, great for rentals or multi families. Property value is also huge plus in this area. 
Downtown/Otr- a bit more on the expensive side if your not looking to do repairs, but get land value and Cincinnatis downtown has been growing rapidly over the last 10 years. 

Let me know what you guys think!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Fiore
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Jul 27 2022, 06:58

These are great spots Alvin! Love the Silverton/Deer Park area. There is a lot going on there and surrounded by areas that are great as well. Kennedy Heights can be added to that in due time. It is a bit rougher than both but will definitely benefit from their progress since they are soooo close to each other.

I have 2 that are probably deep sleepers but I see great potential.

1. College Hill - New construction of apartment buildings with retail on the 1st floor. Already a brewery and some restaurants there. Rumors of a "Sleepy Bee" going in there as well. Love when brunch places open up in a certain area.

2. Mt. Auburn - Snug in-between the 2 best hospitals in the Cincinnati area (Christ Hospital and Children's Hospital) and very close to Downtown. Potential for short and medium term rentals for the travel nurses and anyone looking to stay close to Downtown and I-71.

User Stats

Votes
Alvin Roehr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati
Replied Jul 31 2022, 07:05

i agree 100% with Kennedy Heights. Mt Auburn is also great if you can get the right location, some dicier parts then others but definitely worth looking into! College Hill I would have to say I'm least familiar with but from what I've seen the properties hold their value. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.