• Real Estate Investor
  • Arlington, VA
Votes |
Orlando Property Management Company raised over $10K for a renta

Jay Humphrey
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Arlington, VA
Posted Apr 7 2020, 09:14

Hi everyone, with everything going on right now around the world, there are many people going through financial hardship. Many of whom are renters and make up a large portion of the population. 

I own some rental properties in Orlando, which is one of the most affected economies due to the coronavirus. That said, I wanted to shine some light through these somewhat dark times. My property management company in Orlando, Atrium Management, has gone above and beyond during these tough times. They started a rental assistance fund a couple of weeks ago with a goal to hit $10K and asked anyone in a good financial position to donate as desired. They surpassed that goal in 4 days and got spotlighted on the local news, so now they've upped the goal to $25K. The fund donations will be spread evenly among residents financially affected by what’s going on with the coronavirus.
I know there are a lot of PM companies and landlords out there that are looking for ways to get through these uncertain times and I just wanted to say how thankful I am to be working with a group of people who care, not only about their owners, but their residents too! 

Regards,

Jay Humphrey

Loading replies...