• Investor
  • Thousand Oaks, CA
Votes |
change is consent we will adapt

Alan DeRossett
  • Investor
  • Thousand Oaks, CA
Posted Jul 21 2020, 18:48

The biggest issue will be the collapse of the Dollar after this admin. All the trillions the fed will have injected into the economy to keep it afloat will cause massive inflation for the next admin. The New York Fed is injecting over 1 trillion per day to expand consumer credit and at some point, we will see inflation or abandonment of us dollar as a currency of exchange. then lending will cease until a new balance is found. Spreading my self out evenly among multiple currencies and a dozen cryptocurrencies. paid off Both my mortgages so I enter 2021 Real Estate rich but cash poor. I won't have any mortgages or car payments but can always sell stocks if I need cash. my expenses are all very low so will hope my Tesla stock continues to grow into a new car and might even buy more rental units once prices drop in 2021. as far as loss of 1032 change happens each year. this your I took R & D tax credits and was basically paid to invest. next year's rents will continue as income so can wait out this cycle if needed. 5-8 years. Even Bernie Sanders has three homes so not so worried. will also look into the tokenization of new real estate assets without conventional mortgages from banks. the Renters will also all have bad credit so only interested in Debit scores now. positive payments like a score of 60 for 60 months' rent paid on time. my side hustles on StartEngine like @MSBAI have grown even during this pandemic so see multiple ways around any walls created by closing current loopholes.

Loading replies...