Skip to content
Coronavirus Conversation

User Stats

Votes
Rob Massopust
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Santa Ana CA [South Coast Metro]
Votes |
đŸ˜·How will the Covid-19 will define this next decade....

Rob Massopust
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Santa Ana CA [South Coast Metro]
Posted Mar 28 2020, 15:24

đŸ˜·How will the Covid-19 will define this next decade, how to prepare, plan and protect yourself!
🌎I think it goes without saying we are all in the beginning of the shell shocked stage that this Covid-19 is bringing and will bring to our local, national and global community. There is no one on this planet that will not be affected. This is the time we need to prepare,plan and protect our selves, our families, our friends and those in our community that may need help in the ensuing months and years.

This next year or so will define us for the next decade from finances, health, politics and real estate.

I am preparing a website that will outline some of the steps we need to take to protect our properties right now. From mortgage forbearance for our own mortgages, rental properties, clients, friends and our tenants. There is help for all in some regard. DM for more details.

🏅Small business owners too. Small businesses employ almost 50%+ of our workforce but the big corporations get all the attention and bailouts, in this case its going to be way beyond the $2Trillion earmarked for individuals, more like $10Trillion. Small businesses will be hard hit. The SBA will have guidelines and funds available but nothing like the Wall Street guys get. Stay tuned and will be including that in this new website. If you want the info before released just hit reply and will send out what I have so far. Info is ever changing but like anything the sooner the better there might only be limited funds available.

Please reach out to anyone here if you have any comments, questions or concerns.

Stay safe, sane and aware.