Quang Tran
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Investing In College

Quang Tran
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Aug 22 2017, 15:33

Hello all at BP! 

Currently I am nineteen years old unemployed and attending college for the second year. I do have money saved up but all that is going to rent to keep a roof above my head. I am so eager to invest, but I worry that if I started investing now (keep in mind I have little knowledge in real estate and have no money to put down) I will run into problems and I don't think I can afford that. 

My first step to answering my question "how can I make a deal and succeed without having to worry about financial issues?" is to get Brandon Turner's book on investing with low to no money down. But with my financial burdens right now, would it be a bad idea to invest anytime soon? Should I wait until i've a stable job and income?

I am definitely going to continue to to branch my knowledge on investing in real estate, but should i be a little more patient before i start investing?

If anyone could point me out to someone or something who could help, feel free to message me, I would appreciate all the help i could get! 

Thank you,

Quang Tran

Loading replies...