• Minneapolis
Votes |
Informational Interview request

Craig Ancier
  • New to Real Estate
  • Minneapolis
Posted Apr 24 2022, 13:55

Hi all,

I'm brand new here. I've been doing a lot of research in the field of real estate investing, particularly in the realm of single family homes. I'm looking for somebody who I can connect with in this line of work to do an informational interview with. I'd consider myself a "pre-novice" when it comes to real estate investing. The field intrigues me, but I have lots of questions. Anybody able to meet (virtually is fine too) to help me answer some questions I have?

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Schemmel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied May 16 2022, 09:12

Hey Craig!  Sorry for being late to the party here, but I can give you two options here.  1.) I can introduce you to others who have done this, and 2.) we can hop on a video call and discuss my experiences as well.  I'm an open book.

If you have specific questions, i'm happy to take those.  I know several investors who've found a good deal of success in the niche of single-family rentals, and there are several pathways one can take.  Short-term, furnished, house hacking, executive rentals, etc.

Hope you found what you were looking for.  If not, feel free to reach out!

• Real Estate Agent Minnesota (#40733743)

Jeff Schemmel - Brix Real Estate Logo

User Stats

Votes
Craig Ancier
  • New to Real Estate
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Minneapolis
Replied May 16 2022, 17:20

Hi @Jeff Schemmel,

Thanks so much for the offer. I'll send you an email shortly!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes