• Investor
  • Austin
Votes |
Rent Collection Software Recommendations

Quinn Rudolph
  • Investor
  • Austin
Posted Jul 19 2022, 17:08

Hey y'all! I'm looking to automate my digital rent collection and would love your recommendations on software that you have experience with. I am on the hunt for a rent collection software with the following features:

-Sending out automatic rent reminders via text/email

-One-time rent adjustments for prorated rents and special circumstances

-Automatic rent adjustment for late payments

-Ability to accept payments via ACH transfer or Card. If it has Zelle integration, that's even better!.

Thanks in advance BP community!

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Janssens
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Jul 21 2022, 12:46

Baselane covers all the features you have mentioned (e.g., one-time fees, automatic late fee adjustment)! Other options would be Rent Redi or Avail. 

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jul 21 2022, 12:52
Quote from @Quinn Rudolph:

Hey y'all! I'm looking to automate my digital rent collection and would love your recommendations on software that you have experience with. I am on the hunt for a rent collection software with the following features:

-Sending out automatic rent reminders via text/email

-One-time rent adjustments for prorated rents and special circumstances

-Automatic rent adjustment for late payments

-Ability to accept payments via ACH transfer or Card. If it has Zelle integration, that's even better!.

Thanks in advance BP community!

I have not used it in a while due to switching all of my units to a PM company although when I was managing my own properties I used https://www.apartments.com/. It work well for the time I used it. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes