User Stats

Votes
Steve Krause
Votes |
Charlotte STR or MTR Cohosts/Managers

Steve Krause
Posted Nov 8 2022, 14:41

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have recommendations for a Cohost in the Charlotte area for STR/MTRs. I am agent and have quite a few clients closing on rentals here shortly. I do not have an personal rentals in this market so was wondering if anyone has a PM they recommend. Appreciate it!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 11 2022, 12:15

Hi @Steve Krause! I'm an agent in NC & SC and am getting started in the STR world. I would love to talk to any clients you may have looking for a cohost. I can send you recs or anything you may need. Just LMK!

User Stats

Votes
Steve Krause
Votes |
Replied Nov 11 2022, 12:31
Quote from @Samantha Ellison:

Hi @Steve Krause! I'm an agent in NC & SC and am getting started in the STR world. I would love to talk to any clients you may have looking for a cohost. I can send you recs or anything you may need. Just LMK!

That would be awesome!  Are you managing properties or do you just have a few cohosts you have used that you recommend?
Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 11 2022, 12:32
Quote from @Steve Krause:

That would be awesome!  Are you managing properties or do you just have a few cohosts you have used that you recommend?

I am actually self managing my properties. Looking to expand that portfolio though!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 14 2022, 14:41
Quote from @Steve Krause:

I am managing them 🙋‍♀️ Always looking to expand my portfolio.

User Stats

Votes
Steve Krause
Votes |
Replied Nov 14 2022, 14:44

@Samantha Ellison.  Great I just shot you a PM!

User Stats

Votes
Anne Sargeant
  • Property Manager
  • NC
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • NC
Replied Dec 1 2022, 04:50

Hi @Steve Krause -  I manage Airbnbs in the Charlotte & surrounding areas and would be happy to connect if you are still in need of a co-host / property manager.  Happy to provide references as well.  www.nash-properties.com