• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
Seeking snow removal & lawn mowing company for MPLS Rental

Samuel Lindgren
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Minneapolis
Posted May 26 2023, 06:50

Hi All - Does anybody hire out snow removal and lawn maintenance on their Minneapolis rental properties? I've got a duplex that I used to house-hack, and do all the snow/lawn care for, but I recently moved out, and am considering hiring it out now. The property is 40x120ft, and has a city sidewalk, so I'd want a team I could rely on for all our snow and grass work to avoid city fines.  Any references would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Bryon Andrews
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied May 27 2023, 12:33

Hey Samuel, I typically write into the lease that snow removal and lawncare are the tenant's responsibility. However, I might know a guy who can help you out. I'll get his contact and send you a direct message. 

• Real Estate Agent Wisconsin (#110141) and Minnesota (#40860934)

• 715-892-4596

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 29 2023, 18:09
Sent you a DM
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Heather S.
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied May 31 2023, 19:16

Oh heck yes!  It makes life a lot easier!  Look now for someone..  I made the mistake of looking in late august/sept the first yr and all the good/normal people with normal rates were booked.  I've paid by the "time" and "by the month"..  Generally December - March/April and prefer by the month to not have to "approve" them - especially this last yr it was a godsend..  I have used 2 different companies..  Check out Thumbtack and have them come out and give you estimates..  I had them come if we got 1.5 inch's or more and asked to be first on their route as I have residents that go into the office.  

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Anshus
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Bloomington MN (bloomington, mn)
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Bloomington MN (bloomington, mn)
Replied Jun 1 2023, 09:09

@Samuel Lindgren I have great snow and lawn guy. Message me and I can connect you