Skip to content
Canadian Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Michael Hernik
Votes |
*MULTI-FAMILY* Investors - Come Mastermind!

Michael Hernik
Posted Sep 30 2019, 18:19

Hello everyone,

I am new to BP and am excited to meet and network with you!

Purpose?: The idea of this discussion board is to gather as many like-minded investors as possible regarding the Multi-family Market in Canada.

Who?: Anyone currently investing, interested in investing or is transitioning from single-family to multi-family property investing.

What?: The idea of this is to mastermind and share tips, tricks, what's working, what's not working, market information, all related to multi-family.

So please come and join!

My story: My wife and I are currently invested in two single-family properties. I have done extensive research into multi-family and we are currently in the process of slowly transitioning to multi-family property as we feel this is the way to go in real estate.  

Goal: Really want to just get a solid group of investors together to share all things multi-family to learn and grow from our opportunities and mistakes. I would like to create a Facebook group at some point with these topics if there is interest! We are located in Saskatchewan Canada but anyone in Canada is welcome to join!

Thanks guys, talk soon!

Loading replies...