Skip to content
Canadian Real Estate

User Stats

Votes

Is BP Pro worth it for Canadians? Are the tools adaptable for the Canadian Markets?

Sara Easterbrook
Posted Feb 10 2023, 15:10

Hi!  I have been toying with becoming a Pro Member but as a Canadian, I am wondering if the tools, education and everything else BP has to offer adaptable to the Canadian Markets.  For instance, the Rent Estimator etc.

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Stevo Sun
  • Calgary, AB
Votes |
  • Calgary, AB
Replied Feb 10 2023, 15:56

I can't give you a definitive answer, but I have found a lot of the resources are US focused and lack Canadian data/integration. This is even true with free tools such as Zillow, Redfin, etc. The BP calculators will work though. 

User Stats

Votes
Dan Crosby
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ontario, Canada
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ontario, Canada
Replied Feb 10 2023, 16:25
Quote from @Stevo Sun:

I can't give you a definitive answer, but I have found a lot of the resources are US focused and lack Canadian data/integration. This is even true with free tools such as Zillow, Redfin, etc. The BP calculators will work though. 

We’ve built our own in sheets for that reason. There’s too many nuances that calculators don’t provide. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes