• Calgary, Alberta
Votes |
How to find available commercial properties in around Canada

Rahul Manocha
  • Investor
  • Calgary, Alberta
Posted Jun 5 2016, 14:08

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Bigger Pockets. My name is Rahul. I'm a new investor and mainly interested in Commercial property. I purchased a commercial property about 2 years ago and in retrospect did very little in terms of calculations/math/research. Long story short, I ended up being extremely lucky and it has turned out to be a good rented commercial building. Since then, I have done much more reading and feel much better about diving into investing again. I'm very fortunate to have a high paying job that I love which allows me to have a good amount of cash to invest. The investing is on the side so I prefer commercial with triple net leases which is much less time intensive than residential properties. 

I'm looking to invest again in a commercial property now. I've had some trouble finding properties. I have always looked at icx.ca but recently realized many properties are not listed on there.  I am wondering is there any other centralized place where people can go to find properties or do most people rely on brokers etc?

I'm based in the Calgary area. More interested in the surrounding smaller communities where there are better Cash flow/ROI.

Thanks for your input,

-Rahul

Loading replies...