Good Mortgage Broker Brampton/West Gta

2 Replies

My current broker is going to be away for a while so I am looking for a referral to a good Mortgage broker. I have a great broker for single family homes and first time buyers or people with 2 properties.

But I am looking for a broker who can help get things done for those who own multiple properties and want to grow their portfolio. My clients are focused in Toronto/West GTA.

Hey @Jay Gill I'm happy to help on this. I've helped a lot of people from Bigger Pockets in the last year. Love connecting with like minds.

I own a portfolio myself in the GTA and about 80% of my files are investors naturally. Even my assistants are experts now in underwriting deals for investors lol. Send me a DM & we can set up a call today to get to know each other.

Originally posted by @Jay Gill :

My current broker is going to be away for a while so I am looking for a referral to a good Mortgage broker. I have a great broker for single family homes and first time buyers or people with 2 properties.

But I am looking for a broker who can help get things done for those who own multiple properties and want to grow their portfolio. My clients are focused in Toronto/West GTA.

I would try Dave Butler Mortgages, he's very savvy at helping investors get multiple loans and has been doing so for over a decade.