User Stats

Votes
Noah Jacobson
Votes |
Homeowner’s Insurance for House-Hack

Noah Jacobson
Posted Apr 29 2022, 16:26

Hello all! 
Very excited to share that I am pending on my first house-hack I’m Brooklyn Park, MN. It’s been a crazy week, with a whirl-wind of emotions, but I am very excited. I’m wondering if anyone could share some carriers with low rates for homeowner’s insurance, and any other caveats there may be to purchasing a policy for a house-hack/duplex?

Any advice is much appreciated. 
Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Chris Davidson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied May 9 2022, 11:22

@Noah Jacobson google insurance broker Brooklyn Park. Call one or two and let them do the work. They work with multiple carriers.

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Schemmel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied May 16 2022, 09:23

@Noah Jacobson shoot me a text!  I have a couple options for you.  We spoke about this prior but if you still need a name i'm happy to share.  Good luck1

• Real Estate Agent Minnesota (#40733743)

Jeff Schemmel - Brix Real Estate Logo
NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Plombon
  • Banker
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Banker
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied May 16 2022, 09:30
Quote from @Noah Jacobson:

Hello all! 
Very excited to share that I am pending on my first house-hack I’m Brooklyn Park, MN. It’s been a crazy week, with a whirl-wind of emotions, but I am very excited. I’m wondering if anyone could share some carriers with low rates for homeowner’s insurance, and any other caveats there may be to purchasing a policy for a house-hack/duplex?

Any advice is much appreciated. 
Thank you!

Hey Noah! I would be more than happy to get you some quotes on your property. I have an independent agency that can do the shopping process for you.