• Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Votes |
Searching for Worcester Mass Investors

Caleb Green
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Posted Jun 2 2022, 13:43

Hi all. I am a newbie investor who has the ability to partner with some of my family members who are also interested and committed to investing in real estate. Specifically we have been looking into the small multifamily market in Worcester Massachusetts. I have done some research and plan on doing a lot more before investing but I would love to connect with other Worcester investors and discuss the market more in depth if anyone is willing to do so! Please let me know! 

User Stats

Votes
Nick Tebo
  • Realtor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Jun 2 2022, 14:43

Hey @Caleb Green, I’m a local Realtor in the Worcester market specializing in small multi family’s.

Soon I will be buying my first investment property through house hacking as well.

I would love to talk with you about your plans for your Real estate Journey.

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Green
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Replied Jun 2 2022, 15:43

Hey @Nick Tebo awesome would love to connect whenever possible. Thanks.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Jun 2 2022, 17:46

@Caleb Green Hi Caleb. I'm happy to connect. I'm a real estate investor in the Worcester market and working on closing my 10th unit. I'm also an avid house hacker and real estate agent. In addition, I host a local real estate meetup in Worcester, Pints and Properties. Our next meetup is at the Hangover pub on Wednesday 6/15 from 6:30-8:30. You should check it out if you are interested in the area.

Lastly, feel free to shoot me a DM. I'm happy to connect and provide insight into the market. 

User Stats

Votes
Paul Ireland
  • Realtor
  • Boston MA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Boston MA
Replied Jun 2 2022, 18:13

Hey Caleb. I invest in Worcester and I am also an agent. I have a few long term rental units and a couple single families that I do Airbnb with. Would love to connect and see if I can help your search. Just sent you a message 

User Stats

Votes
Michael H.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Jun 3 2022, 05:51

Happy to connect with all as well, I second Andrew's Worcester Real Estate Meet-up, great events. 13 Units in Worcester and growing. 

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Green
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Replied Jun 3 2022, 06:14

@Paul Ireland thanks for replying. I didn’t receive your message but would like to connect please let me know the best way to contact you!

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Green
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Replied Jun 3 2022, 06:15

@Michael H. That’s great stuff Michael, congrats on the success! Would love to talk more please let me know the best way to contact you. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jason Regan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Leominster Ma
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Leominster Ma
Replied Jun 3 2022, 07:29

I invest in Worcester county too. Feel free to reach out, I always love to geek out about REI

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Tibbitts
  • SFR Investor
  • Westford, MA
Votes |
  • SFR Investor
  • Westford, MA
Replied May 22 2023, 14:42

BostonAREIA.com has regular meetings around Boston and Worcester. It is a great place to network.