First Time Home Buyer

User Stats

Votes

Multi family home mentor???

Posted Jun 4 2022, 21:14

I’m looking for someone to mentor me and walk me through the entire investment process. I have been reading a lot of books on investing but feel like I need to physically see the entire process to tie everything together before I step out on my own. Please help.

Cincinnati, Ohio

User Stats

Votes
Melanie Frederick
  • Lender
  • Ohio
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Ohio
Replied Jun 6 2022, 07:19

Hello @Trey Rice! I am a lender in Ohio and would love to work with you on purchasing investment properties. The first step is obtaining a pre-approval to see what you would qualify for. Then, once you have that in hand, you can go shopping for your purchase. If you have specific questions, feel free to reach out any time!

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jun 6 2022, 07:55
Quote from @Trey Rice:

I’m looking for someone to mentor me and walk me through the entire investment process. I have been reading a lot of books on investing but feel like I need to physically see the entire process to tie everything together before I step out on my own. Please help.

I started purchasing small multifamily in Columbus, Ohio over 4 years ago. The cost of entry is low while the cash flow is high. Columbus is the only Ohio market that has seen rapid growth in jobs and population. I am happy to help with anything you need!

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Drury#2 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Patrick Drury#2 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jun 6 2022, 08:01

@Trey Rice
Go to local meet-ups and join a local REIA. You should be able to find more seasoned investors there who can point you in the right direction.

User Stats

Votes
Joe Miller
  • Realtor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jun 6 2022, 14:31

@Patrick Drury is correct. Go to meetups and see how you are able to bring value to larger investors.

Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2021000671)