BPCON2021 Attendees - Let's connect!

141 Replies

BPCon2019 was truly inspirational. I've mentioned this before, but for Josh and those guys to create an Online community and bring it to life was just beyond amazing. There were 1,000s of people with millions of dollars of Real Estate in one room. It was just perfect. 

Very much looking forward to BPCon2021. See you there! 

Originally posted by @Ted Sung :

Hi @Kismet Dursun, noticed you are a fellow La La Lander!! ๐Ÿ‘ I'm West LA / Culver City-ish. I also just started on my REI journey. Let's definitely connect and meet up. Congrats on your RE license!! Cheers!! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hi Ted! Yes Iโ€™m also in LA!! Iโ€™ve been living in the Toluca Lake/Burbank area since last year but before that, I had been in Playa Vista with my brother. My mom just moved there from Chicago so Iโ€™m in that area quite a lot.

Iโ€™d love to connect and talk real estate :)

Hey BP folks!

My name is Bryan Balducki and I just bought my ticket for the BP con and this will be my first. Will be staying in the hotel also.

About me, I am a 3x house hacker! Always trying to network and make new friends with like minded individuals such as yourselves!

Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can. See you then!

Hi Everyone, I'm from St. Louis Missouri and Ceiba Puerto Rico, an investor and an agent selling for investors.  I'm not entirely sure that I'm coming in October, but I would like to.  I need to see how far I can get on some projects in the next month or so before I can make a decision. Would it be ok for me to participate on this post while i'm still deciding?  I'd like to know some of the people I might meet before I come, and hopefully I will be coming!

Hello all, I just registered and will be staying less than 30 minutes away at my new short term rental (currently under contract). This event gave me the push to move into the short term rental market. I grew up an hour and a half away from N.O. and love going to the city anyway. 

On March 22 of this year I made my first rental purchase and am currently sitting on 14 properties and 20 doors in the last 4 months. Soon to be on property 15 and door 21 with this short term rental. My life has changed thanks to this community and I cant wait to meet and grow with all of you. Thank you bigger pockets!

My first conference ever, of any kind! Had to have my wife inform me what a "breakout" is. :)

Very excited for the conference. Looking to connect with people interested in small multifamily. Most of my experience is in rehabbing and dealing with contractors. I am currently trying to find my way around lending restrictions in order to purchase more cash flowing properties and BRRRR them out!

Look forward to seeing everybody!

Hey everyone! My wife, Christina and I will be coming to BPCON2021 this year. It is our first ever conference like this and we are so excited to surround ourselves with like minded people! We are coming from Surf City, North Carolina which is a coastal town between Wilmington, NC and Jacksonville, NC. Cant wait to meet some of you all in person and learn from some of the best.

what up everybody I am excited to join everybody at #BPCON2021!!!! I am located in Sacramento, CA where I have spent the better part 3 years being a realtor and a flipper. My last two flips have been my biggest wins with a new one under contract as we speak and its been amazing to start to see the fruits of my labor come to ripe. With a decent nest egg I've decided I'd be doing myself a disservice by not attending when BP has made such an massive impact in my life and I am excited to learn and get to know so many other like minded investors! Touching down Saturday afternoon staying til Wednesday! Lets do this!!

Hello BP community, I have been a longtime lurker since 2012 but decided I needed to meet people outside my regular circle who are just as passionate about real estate. Although I never post I have been an active buy and hold investor for many years.  I am determined to be an active contributor to the forums. I live in Los Angeles and Southeast Tx and will be arriving in NOLA Saturday, staying at the Sheraton. Its a short drive back to Southeast TX so my return date has not been determined.  Look forward to meeting many of you

What is up everyone!! My name is Casey Penland. I am from Greensboro, NC and I am absolutely stoked to be able to attend this event and meet some fellow investors.

I recently just graduated college in 2020, but have been studying real estate for a couple years now. This past year, I got out of my comfort zone, decided to take action, and put in a few offers on several SFHs using private money. Currently have not closed any deals yet, but hoping to possibly having one closed before October. 

My goal for this event is to take in all the knowledge I can to implement it into my local market. More importantly, I want to build relationships that will be valuable to me throughout my journey. If you are a real estate investing veteran, I would love to connect with you while we are there and hear about your path. 

If you are just starting out on your journey, like I am, feel free to shoot me a DM and lets connect also

Looking forward to taking this next step in my real estate journey!

Hey, everyone! I'm Mercedes, another newbie from Arizona, but currently stationed overseas. Registered, hotel/flights booked!! I cannot believe it! This is my first big step in thrusting my way into the REI world. I needed to finally make a move to push myself, and this was it. I look forward to branching out, learning, plotting, networking and meeting some of you wonderful people and hopefully a mentor or two!

I suppose I should start by populating my profile a bit more, ha!

I look forward to more threads like this, thank you!

Hey folks! I'll be at the conference-- attending from NYC. Staying at the Westin down the road (though might change to Sheraton if it looks like most people will be there).  Would be great to meetup with folks from this side of town and the DMV area.

Hi! I'm live in Northeast Mississippi. We just recently started this journey and are looking forward to learning and meeting everyone at this conference. My husband and daughter are both attending with me. We are in the process of doing a BRRR now.

Hello everyone. This will be our first BP conference. We have bought three properties since last October. Looking to do more and invest in a syndication. Hoping to make new connections, gain more real estate confidence, learn a lot and have some fun! Canโ€™t wait to see you in NOLA!  

I'll be there! currently live in Mt. Arlington, NJ. Two single family rentals one in Andover, NJ one long distance in Missouri. I work for a lender and am a licensed agent (just re-activated from referral but have mostly been using it to let myself in foreclosures) 

Excited to network and be surrounded by like-minded people 

Hi Everyone! I will be attending BP CON also! Returning from vacation (in Morocco) the day before so I may be a little late :)

Long-term buy-and-hold investing since 2007, in D.C. specifically since 2015. Tax attorney and former realtor (maybe you saw me on HGTV ๐Ÿ˜).

Excited to learn more about short-term rentals & tax lien investing at #BPCON21, so please connect me with me if you have experience in these areas! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Everyone!

I'm from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I've been investing in single family and small multi-family since 2015. I currently have 16 properties, 23 doors including my primary residence. This is my first conference. I am looking forward to being surrounded by like minded people for a few days and make connections. I'll be in New Orleans Saturday morning 10/2 and leaving Thursday 10/7. I'd love to hang out before or after the conference.

Hi All,

My name is Cody Zucker and I'm a New Jersey investor with 2 units at the Jersey Shore. This is my first BPCON...or really any other "CON" ๐Ÿ˜… so I am super excited to meet everyone and listen to the awesome speakers. I am looking to network with other investors and continue to grow my STR portfolio using what I learn here at BPCON.

Aloha All,

This is Joel and Mary Ann Bongco from Honolulu, Hawaii. We've been in the Real Estate Investing game since 2012. I own a large Software Development Company in Hawaii as well as do Real Estate Investing with my wife Mary Ann. We are busy with a bunch of real estate transactions (fix/flip, buy/hold, BRRRR's) with crazy homeowner/rehab stories that we would love to share over coffee or drinks. We also lead a community of investors in Hawaii and Southern California. My wife and I are registered for BPCON2021 and we look forward to meeting you all in NOLA!! Please feel free to connect with us on BP!

Mahalo and Blessings,  Joel and Mary Ann Bongco

Inspired Life Investments LLC

Mark 10:45

Hey All,

I am visiting from Boston, MA. Like many of you here, this is my first real estate conference too. I currently own a couple LTRs in Lehing Valley, PA and 1 STR in Smokey Mountains, TN. Looking forward to meeting you all great people and learning a lot. Let the growth begin!!

Hey everyone! My name is Erik and this will be my very first Real Estate conference. No properties yet but my Girlfriend and I will be there ready to connect and learn from all the amazing speakers! So excited to see you all there!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you