• St Louis, MO
Votes |
female roommate for BPCON 2022

Cameron Myers
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • St Louis, MO
Posted May 30 2022, 08:09

Hi friends. Just registered for BPCONC 2022. I'd love to share a room with another female investor. If anyone is interested please let me know. A little about me- I'm a 33 yr old female. Currently work as a tele psychiatrist and live primarily in St Louis, MO. I'm a beginner investor but looking to make connections and scale quickly. 

User Stats

Votes
Morgan Daniels
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jun 8 2022, 08:29

Hey girl, I'm a 38 yo female investor from Virginia Beach, VA and I went to BPCon last year in New Orleans, my home town. I was just going to post an ad to share a room before I purchased my days at the hotel and I saw your post! Wonderful----I used to live in San Diego also if you'd like any local tips.

I'm an international business consultant and started me REI journey a couple of years ago and I LOVE DIY and learning to do things on my own, and also understand in this investing journey that it's always good to "ask for help" and have great circles of investor friends to bounce ideas off of. Anyway, I'm pretty laid back, not too much of a girly girl, not loud and don't snore, lol. I'd love to share a room with you if you're up for it.

I'm in Mexico right now, so if you need to contact me, I'm on Whatsapp at [number removed], yes, my old San Diego number---that was 4 years ago.

Very Best, Morgan----I look forward to meeting you at the conference weather we room together or not.

User Stats

Votes
Aimee Haasteaby
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Groveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Groveland
Replied Aug 1 2022, 19:40

Did either of you find a roommate yet? I was going to post an ad looking for someone to room with but thought I'd ask here first.

I'm a newbie investor from CA and this will be my first real estate convention ever so I'm super excited!

Thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Julie Cooper
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Aug 26 2022, 21:49

I am interested in sharing a room as well. I am a 46 yr old single mom from Las Vegas. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks. 

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer Collins
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Sep 8 2022, 00:10

Hi ladies, interested in sharing a room if its not too last minute! I'm a 36yo investor from California. 

User Stats

Votes
Morgan Daniels
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Sep 8 2022, 08:25

I'll go in with both, heck, we're just sleeping and showering there:)

User Stats

Votes
Morgan Daniels
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Sep 9 2022, 19:00
Quote from @Aimee Haasteaby:

Did either of you find a roommate yet? I was going to post an ad looking for someone to room with but thought I'd ask here first.

I'm a newbie investor from CA and this will be my first real estate convention ever so I'm super excited!

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer Collins
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Sep 13 2022, 02:12

@Morgan Daniels I messaged you. and others above if anyone is still free and looking