• Fort Lauderdale FL and Sag Harbor, NY
Votes |
Seeking a Roommate at BPCon

Rae Targos
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fort Lauderdale FL and Sag Harbor, NY
Posted Sep 13 2022, 09:03

Hi all,

I'm going to be in San Diego October 1st-5th for BPCon. I have a hotel room booked with 2 beds and was wondering if anyone wanted to split a room. (If you booked one already, you might be able to cancel.) I did this at FinCon with 3 other girls and it made attending the conference a lot more fun / less scary.

If you are interested, send me a message and tell me a little bit about yourself. Links to social media, etc. get bonus points so I can confirm you aren't a weirdo. :) 

About me: I'm from Nor Cal, but currently split my time between FL and NY. I'm closing on my first property right now and have worked with both Rachel Richards (@moneyhoneyrachel) and Sarah Weaver (@sarahdweaver) for coaching. I just recently started a financial literacy education business. I am a seasoned CouchSurfer and CouchSurfing host, so that's why I don't think this whole proposal is weird. Haha.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua J Cawthorn
  • San Diego
Votes |
  • San Diego
Replied Sep 13 2022, 16:46

Sorry no one has responded to this post yet, Rae! I'm not attending BPCon, but I think hotel hacking is a great way to enhance the trip :D

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer Collins
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Sep 14 2022, 19:30

Hi Rae, I'm interested. I just sent you a message :) 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes