• Real Estate Consultant
  • Missouri
Votes |
Who's Coming to BPCON2022?

Michael David
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Missouri
Posted Sep 14 2022, 14:17

Who's coming to BPCON2022? This is my first year and I'm looking forward to it. In addition to being a fan of BiggerPockets, I am also the Investor Concierge here. If you ever need help finding investor friendly real estate agents or lenders, feel free to contact me. 

I started a Discord for anyone looking to meet up during BPCON2022. PM me if you want to be added and I'll send you an invite. 

See you there!

-Mike 

User Stats

Votes
Alci Martinez
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bloomfield, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bloomfield, NJ
Replied Sep 21 2022, 09:41

Hello Michael, I am coming as well, my first one of many! Would love to meet up and discuss real estate.  

User Stats

Votes
Lawrence Briggs
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Sep 21 2022, 11:13

Hello all! I will be attending BPCON22! I look forward to networking with all of you! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Michael David
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Missouri
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Missouri
Replied Sep 21 2022, 14:39
Quote from @Alci Martinez:

Hello Michael, I am coming as well, my first one of many! Would love to meet up and discuss real estate.  

Nice to meet you Alci! Look forward to meeting you and Lawrence next week! Will be in San Diego Saturday night. LMK if you want me to add you to the discord chat I made and I'll DM you a link. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael David
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Missouri
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Missouri
Replied Sep 21 2022, 14:40
Quote from @Lawrence Briggs:

Hello all! I will be attending BPCON22! I look forward to networking with all of you! 

Look forward to meeting you too Lawrence! This is my first one so I'm excited to make it.