Votes |
🎉 BPCON Registration is Now Open! 🎉

Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Community Manager
  • Allentown, PA
ModeratorPosted Mar 26 2024, 10:14

Dear BiggerPockets Community,

We're thrilled to announce that registration for BPCON 2024 is officially open! 🎉🏡 Join us for an unforgettable experience as we gather virtually to learn, connect, and grow together.

🌟 Exciting News: Early Bird Window Extended! 🌟

📅 Save the Date: BPCON will take place from October 6th - 8th in Cancun, Mexico!

🎟️ Registration Details: Secure your spot early and take advantage of our early bird pricing. 

💸Pricing Guide:  This year, it's more than just learning—it's an all-inclusive, immersive getaway. Relax by the beach, soak up the sun, and dive deep into real estate knowledge, all in one extraordinary event. Secure your spot now with one of our exclusive event packages, as individual passes won't be available. Here's a pricing guide at the bottom that you can download!

🌟 Why Attend BPCON? 🌟

• Make Valuable Connections: With fun-filled activities and networking opportunities, BPCON is designed to make it easy for you to connect with and lean on like-minded investors who share your goals and aspirations so you never feel alone on your investing journey.
  • Boost Your Potential: Buzzing with energy, inspiring speeches, and the best teachers, you’re guaranteed to leave full of momentum and confidence to get started and go farther on your financial freedom journey.
  • Close More: The most approachable environment where you can meet your mentor, partner, or teammates and grow your portfolio to unimaginable new heights.
  • 🙌 Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with the BiggerPockets community. Register now and secure your spot at BPCON 2024!

🔗 Register Here

🏝️See you at BPCON! 

User Stats

Votes
Vince Mathis
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Mar 26 2024, 10:43

NOTE: The 'State' field for name badge does not want to accept Arizona, I had to use an alternate state.

User Stats

Votes
Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
ModeratorReplied Mar 26 2024, 11:02
Quote from @Vince Mathis:

NOTE: The 'State' field for name badge does not want to accept Arizona, I had to use an alternate state.

Sorry for the hiccup, Vince! Please email [email protected] and we'll edit your badge information. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Vince Mathis
Pro Member
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Mar 26 2024, 11:29
Quote from @Noah Bacon:
Quote from @Vince Mathis:

Sorry for the hiccup, Vince! Please email [email protected] and we'll edit your badge information. 

Resolved!

Thanks @Noah Bacon and @Alexandra Hughes Pailet for the assistance!

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer Turner
Pro Member
  • Gainesville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Gainesville, FL
Replied Mar 26 2024, 11:53
Quote from @Noah Bacon:

We're thrilled to announce that registration for BPCON 2024 is officially open! 🎉🏡 Join us for an unforgettable experience as we gather virtually to learn, connect, and grow together.

📅 Save the Date: BPCON will take place from October 6th - 8th in Cancun, Mexico!

🎟️ Registration Details: Secure your spot early and take advantage of our early bird pricing. Reserve your spot today

💸Pricing Guide:  This year, it's more than just learning—it's an all-inclusive, immersive getaway. Relax by the beach, soak up the sun, and dive deep into real estate knowledge, all in one extraordinary event. Secure your spot now with one of our exclusive event packages, as individual passes won't be available. Here's a pricing guide at the bottom that you can download!

🌟 Why Attend BPCON? 🌟

• Make Valuable Connections: With fun-filled activities and networking opportunities, BPCON is designed to make it easy for you to connect with and lean on like-minded investors who share your goals and aspirations so you never feel alone on your investing journey.
  • Boost Your Potential: Buzzing with energy, inspiring speeches, and the best teachers, you’re guaranteed to leave full of momentum and confidence to get started and go farther on your financial freedom journey.
  • Close More: The most approachable environment where you can meet your mentor, partner, or teammates and grow your portfolio to unimaginable new heights.
  • 🙌 Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with the BiggerPockets community. Register now and secure your spot at BPCON 2024!

🔗 Register Here

🏝️See you at BPCON! 

The registration link hasn't been working at all for me. Since I'm a BP member and have used the "getregistered" site before to register for last year's conference, it recognizes me as having an existing log-in, but will not let me move past entering an email address to actually register. Any suggestions Noah?

User Stats

Votes
Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
ModeratorReplied Mar 26 2024, 12:25
Quote from @Jennifer Turner:
Quote from @Noah Bacon:

🎟️ Registration Details: Secure your spot early and take advantage of our early bird pricing. Reserve your spot today

🌟 Why Attend BPCON? 🌟

🔗 Register Here

🏝️See you at BPCON! 

The registration link hasn't been working at all for me. Since I'm a BP member and have used the "getregistered" site before to register for last year's conference, it recognizes me as having an existing log-in, but will not let me move past entering an email address to actually register. Any suggestions Noah?

I'm sorry! Please contact [email protected] and we will help get you registered. 

User Stats

Votes
Jenn Barona
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gainesville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gainesville, FL
Replied Mar 27 2024, 08:14

How long will the early bird pricing last?

• Real Estate Agent Florida (#SL3345210)

• 352-214-4475

User Stats

Votes
Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
ModeratorReplied Mar 27 2024, 08:29
Quote from @Jenn Barona:

How long will the early bird pricing last?

Early Bird Offer ends on 4/30/2024!

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Apr 3 2024, 16:16

@Noah Bacon

Speakers already assigned or still open for applications ?

User Stats

Votes
Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
ModeratorReplied Apr 4 2024, 07:30
Quote from @Chris Seveney:

@Noah Bacon

Speakers already assigned or still open for applications ?

Speakers have been assigned. The agenda can be found here, and if you are registering you will see which speakers are listed on each speaker session!

User Stats

Votes
Dan Heuschele
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Poway, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Poway, CA
Replied Apr 6 2024, 00:10

I could not extend after the conference and could only extend 1 day before the conference.  Is this an issue with the website or are rooms unavailable.   If rooms are unavailable this early in the booking cycle, I believe you chose a poor location.   If I go to Cancun, I want to stay longer than the conference.  

Hopefully it is just a website issue and the rooms are available for extending the stay.  

User Stats

Votes
Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
ModeratorReplied Apr 8 2024, 08:08
Quote from @Dan Heuschele:

I could not extend after the conference and could only extend 1 day before the conference.  Is this an issue with the website or are rooms unavailable.   If rooms are unavailable this early in the booking cycle, I believe you chose a poor location.   If I go to Cancun, I want to stay longer than the conference.  

Hopefully it is just a website issue and the rooms are available for extending the stay.  

Hi Dan!

The website will only allow you to select the 3 days of the event. For any hotel needs, including extending your stay, adding guests, or changing your room type, please reach out to [email protected] and they will help you extend your stay longer!

User Stats

Votes
George Martin
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • New Jersey
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • New Jersey
Replied Apr 8 2024, 18:08

Does the pricing include airfare?

User Stats

Votes
Noah Bacon
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Allentown, PA
ModeratorReplied Apr 9 2024, 06:14
Quote from @George Martin:

Does the pricing include airfare?

Hi George,

It does not. The pricing includes your stay and ticket to the conference. 

After securing your spot at the 2024 BiggerPockets Conference, all you need to do is book your flight to Cancún International Airport (CUN) and your ride to Moon Palace and you’re all set for a fun-filled, educational getaway!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 14 2024, 08:45

This is really interesting.  Thanks for the info. 

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Thomas
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Replied Apr 16 2024, 14:04

They should rename it Ripoffcon.  Has a better ring to it.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 17 2024, 03:33
Quote from @Calvin Thomas:

Why is that because of the price of the event, or because it doesn't have much value? Or is it because its more for agents/lenders than investors/developers?  I am new here so this is the first time I heard of this event so curious if they are worth attending and your opinion.  

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Thomas
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Replied Apr 17 2024, 04:13
Quote from @Mike C.:

Why is that because of the price of the event, or because it doesn't have much value? Or is it because its more for agents/lenders than investors/developers?  I am new here so this is the first time I heard of this event so curious if they are worth attending and your opinion.  

It's a waste of money. There is little you can "learn" there aside from seeing the fastest way money can magically disappear from your bank account and into Bigger Pockets.

I've been doing this since the 70s. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can be learned from these events that cannot be learned through trial and error, attending LOCAL workshops/meetups, and in the recent decade, Youtube/Twitter.

All for Bigger Pockets to earn $$$, but these events are a waste of money and time. I can promise you will learn nothing from these events which you cannot learn online or through LOCAL groups.  Please understand that what works in New York may not work in Cincinnati and vice versa. Meeting a vendor in California does little help for someone in Florida.

All these events have the word "con" in it. Be wise. Don't be conned out of your hard-earned money.

User Stats

Votes
Jenn Barona
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gainesville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gainesville, FL
Replied Apr 17 2024, 04:36

You realize this is the cost for your ticket for the event, your room, all your food and drinks and activities on the resort right? It’s an all inclusive vacation plus the conference. Kind of a no brainer for cost when it comes to all that. Don’t diss it just because you can’t afford to go.

• 352-214-4475

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Thomas
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Replied Apr 17 2024, 05:33
Quote from @Jenn Barona:

You realize this is the cost for your ticket for the event, your room, all your food and drinks and activities on the resort right? It’s an all inclusive vacation plus the conference. Kind of a no brainer for cost when it comes to all that. Don’t diss it just because you can’t afford to go.

Yea, that's it.  I'm a broke developer who owns 400+ units in the NYC area, but cannot afford to go. Yep, you caught me.

Go if you like, but it's a waste of money.  I prefer to travel with my points and stay anywhere I want for free.  Cause, you know, that's how us broke people do it.  

User Stats

Votes
Jenn Barona
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gainesville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gainesville, FL
Replied Apr 17 2024, 05:53
Quote from @Jenn Barona:

Yea, that's it.  I'm a broke developer who owns 400+ units in the NYC area, but cannot afford to go. Yep, you caught me.

Go if you like, but it's a waste of money.  I prefer to travel with my points and stay anywhere I want for free.  Cause, you know, that's how us broke people do it.  

Just because you personally don’t see the value in an event like this doesn’t mean that it’s not beneficial for thousands of others.  there are other areas around the country that don’t have a good REI group and meetups so they’re not learning anything locally. I completely agree that there are lots of other ways that are free for somebody to learn and grow. But where are you going to find the networking like this? Beginners, somebody who’s done just a couple deals or somebody who wants to expand their knowledge on another topic or learn a different avenue of investing plus the connections you build is worth it. Just because you’ve been doing this for so long and feel like you can’t get any better because you’re doing everything perfectly already doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be a good event for you to go to. Everybody can always grow as long as you’re willing to.

• 352-214-4475

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Thomas
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
  • Developer
  • New York City, NY
Replied Apr 17 2024, 06:16
Quote from @Jenn Barona:
Quote from @Jenn Barona:

Just because you personally don’t see the value in an event like this doesn’t mean that it’s not beneficial for thousands of others.  there are other areas around the country that don’t have a good REI group and meetups so they’re not learning anything locally. I completely agree that there are lots of other ways that are free for somebody to learn and grow. But where are you going to find the networking like this? Beginners, somebody who’s done just a couple deals or somebody who wants to expand their knowledge on another topic or learn a different avenue of investing plus the connections you build is worth it. Just because you’ve been doing this for so long and feel like you can’t get any better because you’re doing everything perfectly already doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be a good event for you to go to. Everybody can always grow as long as you’re willing to.

Enjoy then.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Apr 19 2024, 05:03
Quote from @Jenn Barona:
Quote from @Jenn Barona:

deep down, what I like about it is the cost is higher, hopefully there are less people there who have zero money and are like the peddlars at the street lights trying to raise a $500 EMD money to wholesale a property they have never seen 2000 miles away.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 19 2024, 12:01
Quote from @Noah Bacon:

🎟️ Registration Details: Secure your spot early and take advantage of our early bird pricing. 

🌟 Why Attend BPCON? 🌟

🔗 Register Here

🏝️See you at BPCON! 

Oh baby, Cancun! 

User Stats

Votes
Pippa Stewart
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nevada
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nevada
Replied Apr 20 2024, 10:57
Quote from @Jenn Barona:
Quote from @Jenn Barona:

deep down, what I like about it is the cost is higher, hopefully there are less people there who have zero money and are like the peddlars at the street lights trying to raise a $500 EMD money to wholesale a property they have never seen 2000 miles away.

Everyone has to start somewhere, don't knock the hustle. So you are happy that the event is exclusionary at prices that perhaps exclude the person that is trying very hard to improve themselves. Very telling and unfortunate.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Apr 21 2024, 17:04
Quote from @Pippa Stewart:
Quote from @Jenn Barona:
Quote from @Jenn Barona:

Everyone has to start somewhere, don't knock the hustle. So you are happy that the event is exclusionary at prices that perhaps exclude the person that is trying very hard to improve themselves. Very telling and unfortunate.

I am not knocking those who have grit and are trying to better themselves, I am knocking the exact opposite, those with no grit and are just trying to waste peoples time as they live in a fantasy world where they want everything to be handed to them on what to do and have this happen also when they have no money.