We selected the following selections for our home. Please help with following:
1. Does the bathroom grey floor tile looks too busy with the shower and tub surround tile?
2. For the kitchen cabinet does the burlap color looks better or white color?
3. They don't provide 2 colors so else my plan was to do burlap for the bottom cabinets and white on the top and on the island.
4. Will the backsplash selection makes the kitchen too busy or dark?
Hey @Natosha Jacobs , do you have photos with examples for the above questions? A lot of the answers will depend on the context of the designs and colors that are surrounding the specific selections you're referring to.
Thank you @Rachel Underwood .
Thanks for sharing that photo, here's my two cents:
1. I could see this combo working, but my first thought is it would be somewhat busy.
2. I prefer the white - I think it will make things look more open and clean.
3. Can you clarify this a little more?
4. It was a little hard to see the backsplash in the photo. Is it the clear glass or the very small dark grey/brown square?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you