I have been managing my well which a total of 5 separate parcels utilize.

The well is in my name deeded to me.  No other of the 4 homeowners can produce a well share agreement. I have the only one apparently.

none of the other homeowners are compliant and wont pay fees or bill.

can I sell my property to a sub meter company so they can own and set up metering for a profit?

or can I set up sub metering myself and charge at a profit myself?  too costly?

I reside in Arizona