Paying HOA Fees Online

Home Owner Association (HOA) Issues & Problems Forum 2 Replies

I am a web developer, creating a website for a Property Management company. One of the requirements is for their clients to be able to pay their association fees online.

I told them I would investigate some of the third party vendors available and get back to them. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with any particular company? I've seen a few sites using InvoiceCloud.com, RentPayment.com and DuesPayment.com - any recommendations or advise?

Thanks!
Ron

I have used erentpayment.com and I have looked at many other sites, Buildium is what I think I will be using starting in a few months. I don't know what all you are building into the site, but Buildium may duplicate a lot of what you are making. You could look at services like PayPal to build into their site to accept payments.

Thanks Kyle, I'll look into both of those sites!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you