With HOA Management change, Unable to Contact anyone in HOA

4 Replies

Hello,
I own a condo in Charlotte, NC but live in NJ. Recently the HOA management company got changed and I was given the contact no of a individual who I could work with. This person gave me the address of the HOA to which I could continue to send the HOA Monthly payments. My bank sent the cheques but they are not getting cashed . This new person is also not replying to any mails, texts, phones for nearly a month

What can I do in this case ? I have a Property Manager who manages the property. Can they help or do I need to hire a lawyer ?

Thanks.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

Thanks Laura and Kevin.  I have asked my property management to help too. I tried looking online but could not find. If you know of any good website for lookup please do let me know

The address of property is 2224 Yorkhills Drive, Charlotte. 

The HOA address given to me by the new contact is as below to send cheques to

Timberstone HOA Accounting

ATTN: HOA Accounting Department

2201 Yorkhills Drive

Charlotte 

Thanks a lot for your help.

I’m having the same problem with a property I own in Olympia, WA.

The HOA has no phone number. And the company that handles HOA payments hasn't returned my calls for months.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you