Votes |
Enhanced Homes Property Management

Sanjay Fernandes
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Mar 16 2022, 10:28

Hello

I am using Enhanced Homes PM to manage a property in Davenport, IA. If anyone else uses them, pls message me as I would like to chat about a recent issue reported by them

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 19 2022, 13:45

@Sanjay Fernandes

Hi, I sent you a message.

Thank you

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 19 2022, 20:02
Sent u a message
Quote from @Sanjay Fernandes:

Hello

I am using Enhanced Homes PM to manage a property in Davenport, IA. If anyone else uses them, pls message me as I would like to chat about a recent issue reported by them

Thanks

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 31 2022, 13:09

Hi @Sanjay Fernandes, I'd like to talk - I had a property with them and had to transition to another PM company. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 15 2022, 13:07

Hello,

My spouse and I also used Enhanced and clearly we are experiencing the same situation. Can everyone post what they know and where they are at as far as correspondences and solutions are concerned?

User Stats

Votes
Sanjay Fernandes
Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Replied May 2 2022, 22:52

Can you message me your email ids? Would like to see if we can connect online (zoom)

Also, I have some information from Iowa Real Estate Commission. I will email them to you

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Rasmussen
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Independence, IA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Independence, IA
Replied May 3 2022, 03:07
If you all are looking for another option for a property manager in the Quad Cities, EPM Iowa is also an option. Message me if you'd like more information. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 3 2022, 09:45

Can you message me your email ids? Would like to see if we can connect online (zoom)

Also, I have some information from Iowa Real Estate Commission. I will email them to you i would love to connect

User Stats

Votes
Barbara Langone
Pro Member
  • Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tewksbury, MA
Replied May 16 2022, 09:31

Hello, can you loop me in on any email discussions?  I have a property that was also managed by them.  Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 25 2022, 10:00

I also had a property managed by Enhanced Property Management in Davenport, IA.  I have received notice of them filing Bankruptcy Chapter 7.  They took a lot of money from me, is there any recourse?  

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 25 2022, 10:01

You can find me on FB under Teresa Thomas Miller

User Stats

Votes
John Rickgarn
  • Investor
  • Marshall, MN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Marshall, MN
Replied Sep 7 2022, 10:08
Quote from @Ian Wiley:

Hello,

My spouse and I also used Enhanced and clearly we are experiencing the same situation. Can everyone post what they know and where they are at as far as correspondences and solutions are concerned?

If you are owed funds, a trustee has been appointed and all info has to be sent to the attorney by October 1.  The company itself is pretty much finished and the owner has had her licenses suspended indefinitely 

User Stats

Votes
John Rickgarn
  • Investor
  • Marshall, MN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Marshall, MN
Replied Sep 29 2022, 13:24

Also, I have some information from Iowa Real Estate Commission. I will email them to you

@Sanjay Fernandes can you send me the info you have from the Iowa RE Commission?  I just filed my stuff for the bankruptcy court yesterday but can't seem to find out exactly WHAT happened.