• Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
What’s your experience with Wagner Nolasco B2RDirect

Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Posted Mar 30 2022, 06:09

Hello, My fiancé and I are about to wire down payment to invest for 3/2 SFR in Ocala, FL. It's a new construction building which will be finished building in Sep/Oct 2022. However, B2RDirect hasn't been provide any of pictures of real buildings yet. They only shared a master plan and pro foma with us. We were skeptical at first but then it is backed and recommended by senior counselor at NORADA company ( if anyone knows about Marco Santarelli). After I have read a bad review about this company on BiggerPockets forum, we are hesitant to move forward. We would like to hear from REI experts who have any experience with this company. Help, please~ We'd appreciate it. thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Doug Brown
  • Investor
  • San Francisco CA, USA (SFO)
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Apr 8 2023, 14:36

Hi All,

it sounds like several of you are unhappy with the lack of progress by the builder (D32) of the Bennah Oaks project and to a smaller extent, the Nathi Townhomes. I am with a group of unhappy Nathi Townhome investors. We are strategizing to determine if nothing else, how to get our deposit back.  I realize you may be meeting as a group yourselves, but there may be an advantage to join forces. If you'd like to join our next meeting, contact me and I'll make sure you get an invite to our next meeting.

User Stats

Votes
Wendy Stclair
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Long Beach, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Long Beach, CA
Replied Apr 22 2023, 15:47

@Inna Hurin

We are starting a channel to discuss on what’s app if you want to be included with your phone number please send me a note and I’ll make sure you are. This is getting out of hand and many of us could stand to lose a lot of money here. I am at goldenmuseinc @ gmail.com.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 8 2023, 10:56

Hi! all , im sorry im late to join you. Also with a Bennah Phase 1 home under contract and eroded confidence. 
Trying to figure out best course of action with available options. 
@Wendy Stclair I´ll contact you via email with my whatsapp number. 
Greetings and stay focused and united. 
Martin

User Stats

Votes
Paul Winka
  • Rental Property Investor
  • St Louis, MO
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • St Louis, MO
Replied May 10 2023, 06:35

I am late to join you all as well. At least now I know I am not alone! I found Nolasco through Norada. I went to his office, met him and his team, and left with a good impression. And I am also in Phase 1, making my deposit in October 2021. It's now May 2023 and nothing is vertical. The last update is was on 04/20 that they are almost ready to start pouring the pads. I get that there are delays and behind the scenes, dealing with late suppliers, the city authorities being difficult, but I thought for sure I would be further along than this. 

Wendy, I sent you an email, would love to join the WhatsApp group.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 22 2023, 19:00

I am having a similar challenge as well, I had paid the 20% for couple homes in Ocala in 2021 and it is now two years and the dates have just got extended multiple times. In fact finally Wagner put me directly with builders saying he is helpless and not getting updates. I finally had to follow up with the builders and they don't even respond. Honestly, I wish I never got into this. 

The trust Wagner build in the calls and videos just broke down into pieces and now I have no clue on either of my properties or status. If this helps anyone i will be glad. I suggest you be extremely careful before you put something on a property that is a future builds.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 27 2023, 06:45

Another delay. Any thoughts? Any one backing out on Bennah Oaks?

User Stats

Votes
Craig Salzer
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
  • Milwaukee, WI
Replied Jun 27 2023, 07:24

Did they provide another update?  I'm assuming another update will be coming shortly, although I don't expect much progress.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 27 2023, 08:06

Hi Craig, no new updates, they post them every month end. Write to Wagner for a meeting. I had one w him a couple of weeks ago. very slow so far but he confirms they will move forward asap. greetings!

User Stats

Votes
Doug Brown
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jun 27 2023, 09:00

This explains why the builder doesn't respond. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 5 2023, 15:26

I am not part of either the Bennah Oaks or the Nathi construction. I got into this mess as I got an email from Wagner in September 9, 2021 when they send me an email regarding new construction at Ocala. The email said they will do 16 homes in the below configuration. If anyone else in this group is also in my same category and waiting for their home update kindly let me know so we can go together on this. I unfortunately blocked two plots and paid 20% for both and now it is almost 2 years and there is no response at all from Wagner or the builders :(

-------

The house will come with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, hood, refrigerator, and range.

3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms2 Car garage 1323Sq/ft
The price of this property is $198,000.00 with a 20% due at contract and the remaining 80% could be paid via conventional financing or cash.

----------------

User Stats

Votes
Wim V.
Votes |
Quote from @Vinod Moorthy:

I am not part of either the Bennah Oaks or the Nathi construction. I got into this mess as I got an email from Wagner in September 9, 2021 when they send me an email regarding new construction at Ocala. The email said they will do 16 homes in the below configuration. If anyone else in this group is also in my same category and waiting for their home update kindly let me know so we can go together on this. I unfortunately blocked two plots and paid 20% for both and now it is almost 2 years and there is no response at all from Wagner or the builders :(

-------

The house will come with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, hood, refrigerator, and range.

The price of this property is $198,000.00 with a 20% due at contract and the remaining 80% could be paid via conventional financing or cash.

----------------

Vinod, at that point in time I believe Wagner was still a sales agent for The Realty Doctors. On 09/24/2021 I received an email from Jean Gillen, stating that they were no longer working together. You may want to reach out to Jean for further clarification. If you message me your email address, I will forward you the email. 
Rgds 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 5 2023, 19:08
Quote from @Vinod Moorthy:

-------

----------------

Vinod,

I'm assuming you're referring to the properties in Ocklawaha.  I'm in exactly the same boat as you.  It'll be good for both of us to connect.  If anyone else has invested in Ocklawaha properties via Wagner please reach out.  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Khaled El Dorry
Pro Member
  • Casselberry, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Casselberry, FL
Replied Aug 12 2023, 15:44

I’m really sorry you all are dealing with this.  I have had some interaction with this group.  Wagner used to work with an agent called Jean Gillen and I contacted them about some turnkey properties they were advertising. after some exchange of pleasantries I shared with her that I bought in Ocala in 2017 via another turnkey group and she went on to kinda talk very negatively about how poorly built these homes are. I didn’t get a good vibe from that group and didn’t proceed. Just for the record I bought my property in Ocala in 2017 for about $145k (3/2) and it had survived 2 hurricanes, appreciated $100k+ and has rented very well so she wasn’t remotely close to being correct. fast forward a year or two later and I got an email that Wagner had split from Jean and “borrowed” all her contacts and they are no longer associated with anything he markets.   within days Wagner comes up with this Brennah oaks development and markets aggressively and even wrote a book.

another few months I get a note from real wealth (Kathy Fetke’s group) through which I met my turnkey providers and they said they have cut ties with Jean Gillen and anyone associated with that group. 

so for my risk appetite I didn’t and wouldn’t do business with them and I live an hour from ocala. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 17 2023, 08:05

Good morning this is Wagner Nolasco, and i just became aware of all the concerns on this website, I have been communication with a lot of the names listed here. Please if you have any questions or concerns please click on the link below to schedule a call. It will be a pleasure to speak to each one of you. Im always availablePlease click here to schedule a call for you guys.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/appointments/schedu...

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 5 2023, 20:23

Wagner - you had a call with us a month back with alternatives but after that again we have not seen any update on next steps. Would you be able to let us know what is next to take this ahead?

User Stats

Votes
Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied Nov 12 2023, 11:39

@Wagner Nolasco, I have spoken with you a month back. And you said that you will post an update in Oct. However, we have not heard/seen any new updates yet. It has been a year and a half since we signed the contract. When will you provide all the investors with detailed and promising updates? Are we even looking at another delay at this point? Will there be a price increase? 

User Stats

Votes
Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied Nov 12 2023, 11:56
Quote from@Wendy Stclair:

@Inna Hurin

We are starting a channel to discuss on what’s app if you want to be included with your phone number please send me a note and I’ll make sure you are. This is getting out of hand and many of us could stand to lose a lot of money here. I am at goldenmuseinc @ gmail.com.

@Wendy Stclair

Is the channel still ongoing? Any progression? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 21 2023, 08:27

Good morning everyone. I'm always available to assist with all of your needs. I have been speaking to several of you and it will be a pleasure always to make myself available. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 8 2024, 14:58
Quote from @Wagner Nolasco:

Good morning everyone. I'm always available to assist with all of your needs. I have been speaking to several of you and it will be a pleasure always to make myself available. 

Hey Wagner,

just emailed you about 2 weeks ago and all you did was refer me to your associates at WD Invest who said that deposits would be locked in until you could find someone else to buy the lot. 

Your Instagram and D32 and WD Invest’s instagram page are not interested in any videos or updates on properties and are just trying to continue to markey more things but doesn’t seem like you can finish the projects that you’ve collected money on. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 8 2024, 15:02
Quote from @Michelle C.:

Another delay. Any thoughts? Any one backing out on Bennah Oaks?

How are you backing out?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 9 2024, 06:31

Good morning Jeffrey, it will be a pleasure to speak to you and assist you with any questions. D32 is the seller and the builder so they have all the answers. I'm the broker of record and will continue to assist al of you in anything that you need. I always copy them on all emails and requests to keep transparency and communication open. 

I will also have an in-person meeting with them to get more details on the project on January 12th. If you need I can do a call with each one of you and will be glad to continue providing all the updates. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 20 2024, 08:28

Wagner - you have offered alternative on the 2 properties I had with you which i waited for 2 years and now it is almost another year and there has been no updates from your side or any help to expedite. I am into my 3rd year waiting on both properties with zero help, always you say you are available but what is the point when there is no concrete update or help to expedite knowing we trusted you going into these properties. And still you send flyers and advertisement to my email on your other properties :)

Just a caution if any of you are reading, i know a lot of other also in my same boat having paid the 20% and stuck with no updates and hoping some day, god knows when, we may get our properties all done. I will be honest when i do get any positive update or progress but as of now it is all quiet with nothing happening.

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 22 2024, 07:50

Good morning Vinod, I hope that this message finds you well. You are 100% correct. Denis Flory and Frank Mooney promised to have a replacement address for your properties and they still have not provided. As you know im the broker of record trying to assist with a resolution on your lots. Would you like to schedule a call and meeting with builder? How can I assist? Im here to help.

As you know being the broker I have no power on providing a new address and doing anything that is the sellers duties. But, im here all the way to the end on assisting you to obtain a resolution.

Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 22 2024, 08:45

Good morning Jeffrey,

Thank you for your post. Let me clarify some of your questions:

1, D32 is the builder and seller. They have collected the deposits from you not our company. all transaction was done via title company.

2, Im a real estate broker and all commissions and compensations are paid after you receive and close on the property. I have not collected any money on any of these transactions. 

Im here to assist on anything that you may need and its very unfortunate that the seller(builder) are facing so many delays. This is horrible for all the buyers and for sure the seller as well. 

As you know im always available and will continue to be here for all investors. Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 1 2024, 03:38

I’m not a lawyer but after scrutinizing our contract, which reads:

“Seller shall cause the construction of the Property to be completed within a period of two (2) years from the date Purchaser signs this Agreement. The date for completion may not be extended by Seller for any reason other than delays beyond Seller’s control, such as acts of God, or other grounds cognizable in Florida contract law as impossibility or frustration of purpose. By way of example, Seller shall not extend the date of completion in connection with any Curative Period (as that term is defined below).It is expected that the construction shall be complete sometime between AUGUST, 2022 and SEPTEMBER, 2022.”

It’s been more than two years for me since I signed.  I signed for 3 Bennah Oaks properties with 20% down each. Am I wrong in that we are entitled to a full refund at this point? No where in the contract does it read that we can back out only if another investor buys our lots from us.  Anyone here a lawyer or has hired an attorney yet that can clarify?