Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Dexter Markes
Votes |
Double Closing Title Companies in Dallas Fort Worth.

Dexter Markes
Posted Jul 6 2022, 15:17

Can someone share a Title Company that they've worked with in the Dallas Local as well as the  Ft Worth Local that will conduct a Double - Closing?

Open to multiples.

Thank You for your advisement.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Paloscio
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jul 6 2022, 18:36

@Dexter Markes we fund a lot of closings with the following title companies. They are all awesome and have a ton of experience working with investors, specifically wholesalers.

Republic Title of Texas

OSN Texas

Capital Title

If you want to shoot me a dm I’d be happy to give you the direct contact info of the processors I work with. They are all awesome.

User Stats

Votes
Matt Solis
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex
Replied Jul 6 2022, 21:19

@Denton Lewis may be able to refer some title companies. The acquisition company he works for does many double closings.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Denton Lewis
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Jul 7 2022, 09:44
Quote from @Matt Solis:

@Denton Lewis may be able to refer some title companies. The acquisition company he works for does many double closings.

Absolutely! I work with Spartan Title here in town. They are very familiar with double closing. Steven Brouer is their escrow operations manager and can help out with getting you set up. I'll shoot you over his contact information. 

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Mccaw
  • Property Manager
  • Keller, TX
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Keller, TX
Replied Jul 7 2022, 15:28

@Dexter Markes do you have an end buyer already? 

• Property Manager TX (#0562767)

McCaw Property Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Dexter Markes
Votes |
Replied Jul 7 2022, 16:56

Thank You all so much for your quick reply to my inquiry. I will follow up as soon as I receive confirmation on my end. I should have or know by the end of 7/16.

- @ Daniel Paloscio -> I will follow up via DM.

- @Matt Solis &  Denton Lewis-> Sure I'm interested on the Title Company that can insure the structure is 100% from the onset i.e. - As a novice, I definitely want to work with an escrow agent that can advise all docs with consultation....Thank You!

- @ Kyle Mccaw -> Yes I have an end buyer...

Again thanks much, I will absolutely follow up!

User Stats

Votes
Dexter Markes
Votes |
Replied Jul 7 2022, 17:03
Quote from @Denton Lewis:
Quote from @Matt Solis:

Absolutely! I work with Spartan Title here in town. They are very familiar with double closing. Steven Brouer is their escrow operations manager and can help out with getting you set up. I'll shoot you over his contact information. 

Thank You Matt!

Denton I definitely would like to contact Steven Broker. Again thank you for the contact.