Votes
Greg Weber
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Votes |
Has anyone done business with this company or person

Greg Weber
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Posted Oct 20 2022, 11:17

Has anyone done business with or have experience with Teshaw Robinson of Sonder Felicity?

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Oct 20 2022, 11:23
Quote from @Greg Weber:

Has anyone done business with or have experience with Teshaw Robinson of Sonder Felicity?

U might want to write out their website so folks can check it out

User Stats

Votes
Brad Srutowski
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Replied Oct 27 2022, 09:46

Yes. Please contact me on here before you do any business with him. Or if you want to ignore me and not have a conversation just simply run away as fast as you can from that guy. I would really appreciate it though if you and i could have at least a little chat. Teshaw has changed his number 4 times in the last year.....there is a reason for that. Now i can no longer get a hold of him. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brad Srutowski
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Replied Oct 27 2022, 09:48

also, if you could at least send me his current contact info and let me know how he is advertising or how he got a hold of you that would be great. It will be info i need moving forward with my collections people for him.

User Stats

Votes
Spencer OBrien
  • Investor
  • Wylie, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Wylie, TX
Replied Dec 13 2022, 08:40
Quote from@Brad Srutowski:

also, if you could at least send me his current contact info and let me know how he is advertising or how he got a hold of you that would be great. It will be info i need moving forward with my collections people for him.

@Brad Srutowski, he sent me an email today if you still need a contact.

User Stats

Votes
Keith Ransom
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Dec 30 2022, 05:21
Quote from @Spencer OBrien:
Quote from@Brad Srutowski:

@Brad Srutowski, he sent me an email today if you still need a contact.

User Stats

Votes
Keith Ransom
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Dec 30 2022, 05:23

I would like his contact info as well I need to figure out how recoup my money.

User Stats

Votes
Teshaw Robinson
  • Investor
  • Pawtucket, RI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Pawtucket, RI
Replied Mar 7 2023, 08:59
Quote from @Greg Weber:

To who this may concern,

To discuss any matter in depth
You can reach me directly at my email on my profile page(biggerpockets wouldn't allow me to comment with my email here). Please include this subject line " (your name/date/subject)" and I'll respond directly to it.

Acknowledgement: 

Apologies if I've been hard to reach. My customer service sector manages a lot of my internal affairs and we've undergone many changes during this ongoing pandemic that have disrupted business. Let's get on the right track.

Statement:

I'm 1 of dozens of partners involved in a transaction at any given time. There are a multitude of roles, stages, and responsibilities for each and every unique project. We don't practice discussing the details of private transactions publicly, thats just not good business.

Whether your statements are true or false, whether we have evidence to support or deny a claim, it will never be something blasted on the internet. It's not our professional practice. Not when there are so many alternative methods of engagement towards resolve of which past clients have appreciated. We intent to uphold a level of professionalism that gravitates towards growth. 

My contact information is available to discuss matters privately.

Sincerely,

Teshaw Robinson - CEO 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 1 2023, 05:07

Hello all, can we all get on a conference call or text to speak about Teshaw? Hes done the same to us and beat us out of money also. We send countless emails, and he answers us every 6/8 months saying he will work out a payment plan. Which he never does. This has been going on for two years now.   

Lets all get together and chat about what we can do. 

i have another 2-4 people hes screwed also. 

Thanks Keith

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Pytcher
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Replied Jul 14 2023, 10:58

I unfortunately made the mistake of investing with him a year ago and have yet to receive anything back. I am in contact with an attorney in RI and we are looking at possibly doing a joint filing against Teshaw. Because there are so many of us out there, I would appreciate if you could reach out to me if you sent any money to him. It appears he may be running a ponzi scheme. 

Thanks, Joseph 

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Arranaga
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Oct 5 2023, 21:55
Quote from @Joseph Pytcher:

I unfortunately made the mistake of investing with him a year ago and have yet to receive anything back. I am in contact with an attorney in RI and we are looking at possibly doing a joint filing against Teshaw. Because there are so many of us out there, I would appreciate if you could reach out to me if you sent any money to him. It appears he may be running a ponzi scheme. 

Thanks, Joseph 

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Oct 6 2023, 12:13

Thanks, Joseph 

Hey Joseph  hope your doing well.  what kind of investment was/is this  a little more detail may protect others if you think this person is a financial predator. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Oct 6 2023, 13:34
Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

Thanks, Joseph 

Hey Joseph  hope your doing well.  what kind of investment was/is this  a little more detail may protect others if you think this person is a financial predator. 

Cannot comment as never done business with this person but if someone needs to change their number and email addresses, there are typically reasons why.  Also the quote below:
Ongoing pandemic? You have had 3.5 years to get your house in order. If you cannot get your house in order in that amount of time, again not someone I would do business with. 

"Apologies if I've been hard to reach. My customer service sector manages a lot of my internal affairs and we've undergone many changes during this ongoing pandemic that have disrupted business. Let's get on the right track."

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Pytcher
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Replied Oct 7 2023, 09:18
Quote from @Dennis Arranaga:

Thanks, Joseph 

Hey Jay, doing very well, thank you!

This was a loan with a 90 day term. 

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Pytcher
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Replied Oct 7 2023, 09:19

Thanks, Joseph 

Where is this quote coming from?

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Oct 7 2023, 11:22

Thanks, Joseph 

Hey Jay, doing very well, thank you!

This was a loan with a 90 day term. 

I take it that the loan was an unsecured otherwise all of you folks would be starting a foreclosure .  Best of luck collecting. 

User Stats

Votes
Brad Srutowski
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Replied Oct 7 2023, 12:12
Quote from @Teshaw Robinson:
Quote from @Greg Weber:

To who this may concern,

To discuss any matter in depth
You can reach me directly at my email on my profile page(biggerpockets wouldn't allow me to comment with my email here). Please include this subject line " (your name/date/subject)" and I'll respond directly to it.

Acknowledgement: 

Apologies if I've been hard to reach. My customer service sector manages a lot of my internal affairs and we've undergone many changes during this ongoing pandemic that have disrupted business. Let's get on the right track.

Statement:

I'm 1 of dozens of partners involved in a transaction at any given time. There are a multitude of roles, stages, and responsibilities for each and every unique project. We don't practice discussing the details of private transactions publicly, thats just not good business.

Whether your statements are true or false, whether we have evidence to support or deny a claim, it will never be something blasted on the internet. It's not our professional practice. Not when there are so many alternative methods of engagement towards resolve of which past clients have appreciated. We intent to uphold a level of professionalism that gravitates towards growth. 

My contact information is available to discuss matters privately.

Sincerely,

Teshaw Robinson - CEO 

This guy is a joke and has no business morals or values. Rips off everyone and finds an excuse for everything. Doesn't even show up for court when I served him. Teshaws , go ahead and give me a current contact to communicate with you privately if you need a reminder of your ignorance in business. 

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Pytcher
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Frisco, TX
Replied Oct 7 2023, 17:01

Thanks, Joseph 

No, it was secured but apparently he used the same collateral for every loan he took out. 

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Oct 7 2023, 17:33

Thanks, Joseph 

No, it was secured but apparently he used the same collateral for every loan he took out. 

OK got it.. there was a promoter in Utah that did the same thing on assets in KC.  He got 7 years in prison.. Chad Duecher  ..  I know this is hindsight but when ever you lend money you should get a Lenders title policy and give escrow instructions to the title company that your loan is to be in first position. Unless of course this person you lent money to divulged that the loans were junior position or if he said they would be recorded and were not.

User Stats

Votes
Clifton Geddings
  • Navarre, FL
Votes |
  • Navarre, FL
Replied Oct 23 2023, 11:30
Quote from @Keith Ludwig:

Hello all, can we all get on a conference call or text to speak about Teshaw? Hes done the same to us and beat us out of money also. We send countless emails, and he answers us every 6/8 months saying he will work out a payment plan. Which he never does. This has been going on for two years now.   

Thanks Keith

User Stats

Votes
Clifton Geddings
  • Navarre, FL
Votes |
  • Navarre, FL
Replied Oct 23 2023, 11:33

Have you been able to resolve this? Unfortunately I am also trying to get my money back from him. 

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Arranaga
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Oct 24 2023, 09:45
Quote from @Clifton Geddings:

Thanks Keith

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Arranaga
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Oct 24 2023, 09:46

Thanks Keith

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Arranaga
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Oct 24 2023, 09:47

I would like to get on a conference call, please keep me posted.

I will make time for the call.

tks

Dennis Arranaga 

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Arranaga
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Oct 30 2023, 09:47

Thanks Keith

User Stats

Votes
Brandt Miller
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Oct 31 2023, 04:29

I lost money to Teshaw as well. We took legal action and got a legal judgement against him. Did you all ever connect via conference call to discuss?