User Stats

Votes
Ralph Godwin
Votes |
User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 1 2024, 04:56
Quote from @Ralph Godwin:

Has anyone heard of this private money lender or used them. 

thanks. 

Yes. I looked into possibly obtaining loan and they required 1% of loan amount for a pre-approval letter and no fund of the 1% fee. There appears to be  no legitimate reviews of the company on their website etc. A few years ago there were a similar company out there pitching the same. There was a lot of communication on this platform concerning that company but I can not remember their name.  

User Stats

Votes
Ralph Godwin
Votes |
Replied Mar 1 2024, 08:22
Quote from @K Washington:
Quote from @Ralph Godwin:

Has anyone heard of this private money lender or used them. 

thanks. 

Yes. I looked into possibly obtaining loan and they required 1% of loan amount for a pre-approval letter and no fund of the 1% fee. There appears to be  no legitimate reviews of the company on their website etc. A few years ago there were a similar company out there pitching the same. There was a lot of communication on this platform concerning that company but I can not remember their name.  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 2 2024, 13:25

I would be very cautious of this company and this review. Please do your due diligence in determining what company you use. There have always been fake reviews out there. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 2 2024, 13:51

I located the company/website that sounds strangely similar. Please research this website for Dohardmoney.com.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 4 2024, 20:25
Quote from @K Washington:

I would be very cautious of this company and this review. Please do your due diligence in determining what company you use. There have always been fake reviews out there. 

What are you saying about the company?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 5 2024, 07:28

I am saying be cautious and do your due diligence concerning any company you do business with.