Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Paul J.
  • Investor
  • Los Osos, CA
Votes |
Buildium ups prices by over 50% for little-guys - so, tell us what you're using and why?

Paul J.
  • Investor
  • Los Osos, CA
Posted Jun 9 2014, 11:36

I just got a note telling me my monthly cost for Buildium's services will climb from $25 to $40 a month.  This is significant to me since, I only have 3 units to begin with and I will be paying as much as if I had them helping me with 24.

I am sure I am not the only person who will be shopping around and trying other services out so my question is - what cloud-based property management software are you using now, what is the monthly rate, how many units do you manage, and what are your likes and dislikes?  I know there are a lot of opinions and threads out there on this very topic, but I started this one assuming a) a small-time landlord or PM, and b) recent comparison as both Buildium and others have been adding features lately.

I am both looking to be as paper-less as possible, and I like to access the service from a tablet on the go.  I also live out of state from my properties but coordinate closely with a single on-site maintenance person,  so I am predominately looking for the web/cloud based services that we can both log into and interact with, and not a quickbooks style solution.

Loading replies...