• New to Real Estate
  • Scranton, PA
Votes |
Any experience with Adiel Gorel??

Dan Veneski
  • New to Real Estate
  • Scranton, PA
Posted Nov 3 2014, 20:22

Hey all, I have recently have been seriously looking into real estate investing.  Been flipping through pages of the Rich Dad series and some other investment books (including the Bigger Pockets ebook).   I am 30 year old emergency room nurse currently living in San Francisco, but I'll be moving to Charleston next month.  

A few of my coworkers in California have used Adiel Gorel to find investment properties in Arizona and Nevada.  Seems like they do a lot of the leg work for you and he sends out a newsletter often that lists new properties as well as current cash flows and what upgrades it may need or may not need.  You just need to come up with the $$ for down payment and they have relationships with property managers and agents that they work with local to that property.  My coworkers really rave about this as one has 2 rentals, the other coworker has 4 rentals and her family member has 22 rentals all done through Gorel.  

I just wanted to see if any of you guys have heard/used him for help with property search and investments?

Here is his website:

http://www.icgre.com/

Loading replies...