• Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Votes |
Tell me what you think of this deal...

Jordan Shane
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Corona, CA
Posted Sep 11 2008, 18:24

I took the company name out just in case. I don't want to get in trouble for posting there deals on internet. I just want idea what you guys think. Even you know i bet you can find out the name of the company from my other post.

Blank Investment Group has selected a property that we feel will benefit you and your portfolio in growth and return.

Target Property: Development in Hollywood, This New Development of 4 Single Tri Level Loft/Townhomes, is Located near Paramount Pictures and just mere blocks away is a Future development of nearly $1 Billion.

Return: A construction loan has already been granted for $1,800,000 after property is acquired. This said property will be purchased for $500K through foreclosure. Located in an area where land is worth at least $750K - $1 Million. The project is being picked up from another developer. This developer has already paid for clearing the land, geo soil tests, blueprints/architects, permits, city approval with a new high density ordinance that was just approved last year.

Once Blank acquires this said property, the construction loan application can be finalized and transferred. This process will take approximately 60 days before the start of construction. Nine months of construction will lead to properties that will be sold. During this time Blank will give a promissory note that will be guaranteed by Blank, and secured by this project. For this Blank can give you the investor 40% return on your initial Investment.

Minimum investment is $50k

Due to the soft market we are able to take advantage of another developers failed attempt to turn a profit and we can together enjoy the benefits.

Loading replies...